If you could change one thing about MLP (add, edit or delete) what if anything would you change?

I would perhaps change the blatant Americanisms in it and Internationalise it.

Little ignorant things like thinking Cider is fine to encourage the consumption of to children because the USA is the only place on the planet where Cider doesn't appear to have a large alcohol content.

Without the alcohol, it's just what the rest of the planet calls 'Apple juice'.

Those sorts of things are very VERY poor decisions on the writer's parts and something I'd change without hesitation.

• Like 1

How many astronauts have met their end in your KSP game?! :scared:

Have you successfully conquered all of Kerbin space yet?

...Many.

Much like 'Cannon Fodder' on the Amiga, I image there's, somewhere, a hill with many pixelated memorials.

The only mission I have successfully completed is a mission to send 16 of the finest Kerbals to... KERBOL!

...ever watched 'Sunshine'?

This is a serious question.

I got removed for the chatroom, because I didn't read the rules and posted a link I wasn't supposed to post. I deserved it fully. But I am wondering, when do I get to go back in? Do I?

Difficult to say.

With the combination of creating multiple accounts, asking these sorts of questions publicly rather than the appropriate forum section or in a private message, posting inappropriate content and posting multiple threads in the intros section to bump your post count to 3... it's not really looking good, I have to say.

But, thank you anyway for giving our wonderful moderation staff something to do.

If there was a forum war for bronies/pegasisters and all administrators were required to participate to prove how great of power they are by competing in a troll hunt, what would your tactics be? Who in your staff would you choose?

Just askin'

I have no idea what you're talking about besides a passive aggressive attempt at a 'jibe' towards this site in hopes of promoting your own.

Chocolate or chocolate? :fhappy:

[colour=#C80046]C[/colour][colour=#C80010]H[/colour][colour=#C82800]O[/colour][colour=#C85600]C[/colour][colour=#C78200]O[/colour][colour=#C8B400]L[/colour][colour=#A1C800]A[/colour][colour=#6DC800]T[/colour][colour=#38C800]E[/colour][colour=#00C807] [/colour][colour=#00C744]B[/colour][colour=#00C778]A[/colour][colour=#00C8AD]C[/colour][colour=#00A8C8]K[/colour][colour=#0079C8] [/colour][colour=#004CC7]R[/colour][colour=#001CC8]U[/colour][colour=#1C00C8]B[/colour][colour=#5100C8]S[/colour][colour=#8500C7]![/colour]

XBYKE_1.jpg

• Like 1