Season 4 talk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Nightmare Moon history would be great! Im interested to see another Applejack song, as well as a Rarity song. Maybe a duet? Who knows. Either way, they need to bring back Chrysalis, i found she was a really great character who never got enough time in the spotlight, so bringing her back as the antagonist in either the season 4 opening or ending would really be nice to see, in my opinion.

Plus the ever popular 'Twilight learns to fly' would be a comedic episode as well, with the ending of season 3 being the way that it did they really opened up new material to work with.

And just as a question, will they be acknowledging Equestria Girls at all in season 4? Will Flash, whatever his name was, be making cameos from time to time or stuff like that, or was EQG a complete spin-off and in no way connected to any following seasons?

It will be best if he gets a minor role in the show, a crew said he's only there for the movie and never Season 4, I call that a big hurt to those who wish to see canon romance.

I'm wondering if the 'Superponies' episode will feature the return of the Mysterious Mare Do-Well?

:!: :20::shock::RDash::kissy::lol::blah: i think that gilda wil come back and Rarity will have more episodes... WHO THIKS EQUESTRIA GIRLS WILL BE GOOD... I DONT

Im all for more Rarity episodes! :) Some more character development never hurt anyone. As for Gilda? Id be pleased to have more of a development on the Griffons more so then just her. But that goes for most species i guess, some more changelings would be fantastic as well as some more Spike episodes. :D

But if you're going to go see Equestria Girls, go in with an open mind. I thought it was going to be awful, yet it turned out to be great, or at least thats what i think of it.

I'm wondering if the 'Superponies' episode will feature the return of the Mysterious Mare Do-Well?

I personally would love to see how will Scootaloo fare well on the whole flying issue.

As a member of staff, I was trying to be polite. No need to be so incredibly rude.

im so sorry I wasn't thinking I was really stressed cause my friend and I were in a REALLY bad fight and we just moved so im still getting used to the new house

That one is highly anticipated the most more than the Luna one. It breaks my heart when this one gets aired, let's hope that one is just another black magic that is eating her up from the inside and must save her again once more.

My vote is high for "Equestrian Games" of course.

I know this wont happen, but I would like to see a silly episode based on Celestia and Luna. Sort of a "day in the life of Celestia and Luna" sort of thing. Sure they're both demure out in public, but what are they truly like behind the castle doors? :razz:

Anyway, I would like to know if seaponies exist in Equestria, and what they would look like in comparison to their early generation counterparts. An episode based on what caused Luna's transformaton into NightMare Moon would be very interesting as well. Im willing to bet that it was some powerful outside force that took control of Luna.

The Equestria Games will be featured since we notice Scootaloo can't fly and then being bullied by our rich brats.

And yes, behind the castle doors on the Princess' every day routine will be interesting. :)

Archived