Summer pony activites

Bright Glow

Well we are really in the summer for a while and I guess I'm not the onlyone who wonders what art the ponies doing during the summers. :?:

I hope this topic will be fill up whit so many great opinian and ideas.For the begining I would like to talk about swim because it seemed to be a mysteryous thing in the whole My little pony universe. If I remember right than we could see ponies swim because they wanted was in the "Happy Birthday Sweetheart" My little pony Tales episode where the girls were synchronized swimming which I found to be a great idea.

Talking about Pinkie she might throwing some picnics and lakeside parties since there is a lake close to Ponponyville. I wonder if they can swim it since in the Show Stoppers episode a big octopus was chasing the CMC or it did that because the CMC disturbed it? :)

I could see ponies swimming in the lakes and rivers on hot summer days to be honest; I don't think it be difficult for them (and would make some cool pictures now that I think about it). Perhaps also sports (like Hoofball), picnics, hiking, camping, lounging about (as it isn't harvest season), etc.

That's possible. I wonder since the "Friends never far away" G3 My little pony episode how the pegasus ponies can swim? It's and intresting question because they have wings and feathers what they need somehow make to waterproof if they want to swim. :?:

The nother thing I wonder is the pegasus ponies could use their wings in or under the water to help their swim like the penguins. :?:

Note: I belive that Fluttershy might could swim while Rainbow Dash might not.

I was little disappointed becaus the CMC didn't wear any swimsuit or diving suit when they were diving in the lake because I'm sure Rarity could make them pretty simsuits and diving suits too. :P

I think the recent Scootaloo would looks great in this green and yellow two pice swimsuit like her G3 version:

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77 ... MLPM18.jpg

I wonder if the ponies use to go camping anywhere or things like that. :/ There is one thing I'm sure it would be easy to the main 6 mares to find a perfect camping place thanks to Fluttershy and her animal friends.