The Pony Pirate Project! Currently Accepting Members!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like this concept, and it's given me an interesting idea. I'll try to get you something via PM within the week, once I've fleshed the details out a bit more.

On that same subject, do you want a completed application in the PM or more of the basic summary before we bother writing the whole app?

I like this concept, and it's given me an interesting idea. I'll try to get you something via PM within the week, once I've fleshed the details out a bit more.

On that same subject, do you want a completed application in the PM or more of the basic summary before we bother writing the whole app?

Whole Application :D

Sorry to ask again but since the revised app got accepted once again does that mean Razor is cleared to join? Or are things still being discussed? Don't mean to be a bother just wanting to make sure I'm not forgetting anything else! :)

Sorry to ask again but since the revised app got accepted once again does that mean Razor is cleared to join? Or are things still being discussed? Don't mean to be a bother just wanting to make sure I'm not forgetting anything else! :)

Yeah he's clear, I just haven't updated the list yet :) Feel free to join the rp

Aye Aye! Will post as soon as I get some rest.

Edit: Oh, before I do, I figured I'd post as if this was Razor's initial joining of the crew, since this is a reunion of past crew members and he's only just now being brought in. It would make sense to me but figured I'd get the OK first!

Aye Aye! Will post as soon as I get some rest.

Edit: Oh, before I do, I figured I'd post as if this was Razor's initial joining of the crew, since this is a reunion of past crew members and he's only just now being brought in. It would make sense to me but figured I'd get the OK first!

I say we just say he's been there :) So he's reuniting with everyone, Starswirl's character is new as well but came in knowing everypony (Be sure to read everyone's apps)

I say we just say he's been there :) So he's reuniting with everyone, Starswirl's character is new as well but came in knowing everypony (Be sure to read everyone's apps)

Yup, I wasn't involved with the original try of this pirate project. So short fuse is a new member, but I played it like it's a reunite

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Archived