Insula Errata OOC Discussion!

tacobob

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming this will pick back up after the holidays,. For now though I feel I should link this app to this thread for future reference now that the CC edition of presteza has been approved I intend to use this version of the character in canterlot chronicles

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/16956-presteza-ready/

Hi!

I seem to have caused massive confusion with my post, resulting in this.

Quote:- 'Now, this was some wise words. For the first time, Squall focused on Scrollwork. A middle aged pony didn't seemed fit,the contents of his skull made up for it.

"Good suggestion but we don't have neither containers nor the tents themselves. And I doubt either would fall from the sky straight into over hoooooves...?" unicorns jaw dropped a little when the archivist uncovered just that. Tents that is.

"That's.....very convenient. Can I have some answers please?" Squall said upon recovery, glancing to the sky, but outside forces wasn't apparently generous enough.'

I entirely blame my poor wording as I meant to say something along the lines of 'images of tents', i.e. I was drawing in the sand to get some ideas for things we could make...

Option A, Ciraxis alters his post to reflect my meaning and I alter my old post to make it more clear that I'm drawing

Option B, play it as it stands with my next post being precisely as surprised as Squall is at the appearance of camping gear.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure he means this island! :)

(Yeah yeah, I know he means the island from Lost)

Also, at the start of this, how is Fire Walker doing? Didn't really want it to be a major thing in the RP. Just need to give a reason why Fire didn't recognize Presteza and why she was acting a little funny.

I'll try and post soon but I'm seriously considering just dropping Canterlot entirely. I'm completely lost in the RP right now, I can never remember to actually log onto the site to post, and when I do post it's nowhere near on the level of everyone else, plus I'm usually extremely far behind. I'll try and write something but I honestly don't know what to write, at all.

Archived