Favorite Princess?

Who is your favorite Princess from the show?

Personally, I am a MASSIVE Cadence fan. After seeing the Crystal Empire and reading up on her backstory in Crystal Heart Spell, I feel like the way she turned into an alicorn and her becoming the Crystal Princess opens so many doors for headcanon and the speculation behind why she is the Crystal Princess is extremely interesting to me. I hope that we get to see more Cadence in Season 4.

Also, I just love her character. I mean, come on. How can you not like "Sunshine Sunshine"? :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so good to see a Cadence fan around <3

Luna! Because I adore her character design, and I also love the nightmare moon/nightmare night storylines, I think they're really clever and well written. And if the rumours about season 4 are true (which I doubt) then I personally cannot wait to see how that unfolds.

And yeah the Nightmare Night was probably one of my favourite episodes, too.

Favorite Princess, hooves down, is Celestia. Popular headcanons aside, she's the most fit of all the Princesses of Equestria to actually be in charge, and from what we've seen of her, seems pretty likable too. I'd love to learn more about her, but I have a feeling she's going to continue being more of a supporting character and legend than a primary focus.

My favorite princess is Celestia simply because she really deserves to be a queen instead. Cadence and Twi tie for second, because Twi is best overall pony and Cadence is hot. Luna is last because I think she's overrated by the fandom.

So..... hail Celestia, Queen of the Sun! :Celest:

Personally, I am a MASSIVE Cadence fan. After seeing the Crystal Empire and reading up on her backstory in Crystal Heart Spell, I feel like the way she turned into an alicorn and her becoming the Crystal Princess opens so many doors for headcanon and the speculation behind why she is the Crystal Princess is extremely interesting to me. I hope that we get to see more Cadence in Season 4.

Also, I just love her character. I mean, come on. How can you not like "Sunshine Sunshine"? :)

I was a Luna fan when I 1st came to this Fandom but throughout my stay Cadence has become my favorite Princess. What's not to love? She easily one of the prettiest ponies in the series, she has a great voice, and her special power is to spread love! <3

Well for me I loved Celestia at first but Luna is so interesting. I mean yeah, she isn't really fit for rule as of right now but she has so much room to grow as a character. Even though I believe Twilight and Lyra are best ponies, My favorite princess is a tie between Luna and Celestia.

Though I always preferred the night. *Insert maniacal laughter.* :Luna:

But without the Sun we would all perish. *Insert happy chime* :Celest:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Of all the Princess's the absilot best one is Celestia because she actually took Luna's job of raising the moon for a long time and still was able to rule Equistria as like the only Princess at the time :razz:

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not too keen on them. and now reasons!

Celestia: not very involved in the defense of her kingdom, the one time she intervened on a villain she was beaten.

Luna: has the socially awkward bit going for her, but at least she's trying.

Cadance: probably the most involved one, she helped banish the changelings, kept sombra out of the crystal empire for a long time, has well exercised social skills, and makes a good projectile weapon to boot. ((my favorite one))

but they all pail to may favorite royal, Is Queen Chrysalis, reason: she puts her subjects first, is highly intelligent and cunning (she fooled everypony.) very very involved in her subjects.

Archived