Browns @ Packers

Broncos @ Colts

Vikings @ Giants

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://soundcloud.com/airchecked/tom-brady-to-kenbrell

c01-pats-10141.jpg

Here's the highlights to the game, if you missed it. It certainly was a doozie.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000262211/GameDay-Saints-vs-Patriots-highlights

Also, fun stat time:

Denver and Kansas City are both 6-0. They are both in the AFC West.

The last time two teams from the same division started 6-0 was 1934, with the Chicago Bears and the Detroit Lions in the NFL West Division.

Week 7

Here to make my NFL picks this week is FFA’s most famous pony comedian, Larry the Cable Pony!

myaN5.jpg

“GIT’R DONE! Hi folks! Time to do some pickin’, but not mah nose! I don’t care who ya are, that’s funny!”

Seahawks @ Cardinals

“This game’s really fer the BIRDS! Well, let me FEATHER mah nest by pickin’ the Cardinals. Actually, I’m tryin’ ta score points with the Pope! GIT’R DONE!”

Buccaneers @ Falcons

“Question, how much did the pirate sell his corn fer? Answer, a buck an ear! Get it? I don’t care who ya are, that’s funny!”

Bears @ Redskins

“Bears are mighty dangerous. Don’t believe me, go up ta one an’ try ta shake hooves with it!”

Cowboys @ Eagles

“In a fight involvin’ birds and humans with guns, I’m takin’ the gun totin’ humans!”

Patriots @ Jets

“I’m a pony, what the hay do I know about jets? GIT’R DONE!”

Bills @ Dolphins

“Ain’t dull-fins them there fish critters on steroids?”

Chargers @ Jaguars

“Them Jags is SO bad they couldn’t beat an egg with a hammer! Don’t care who ya are, that’s funny!”

Rams @ Panthers

“I oncest asked mah girlfriend,’Whatcha gonna wear? Pants-er a dress? GIT’R DONE!”

Bengals @ Lions

“Them Bengals are great, and I ain’t LION about it!”

49ers @ Titans

“Ti-tans? Ain’t that there somethin’ y’all kin order at a Chinese Restaurant?”

Texans @ Chiefs

“That durn Haywire stole mah Matt Schaub joke last week! You could say she INTERCEPTED it! GIT’R done!”

Ravens @ Steelers

“Flipped a coin. It rolled away. Have ta git me a new coin!”

Browns @ Packers

“I ain’t never seen a green BAY before, did it git moldy?”

Broncos @ Colts

“In a horse vs. horse hoof fight, age before beauty! I once said that ta Granny Smith when I opened a door fer her, and she smacked me so hard with her purse that I was seein’ stars fer about a week! Must’ve been a lead-bottom purse!”

Vikings @ Giants

“Hay, Giants gotta win sometime, right? Even a broken clock is right two times a day, ain’t it?”

“Well, there’s my picks! I really git a KICK outta football! GIT’R DONE!!!”

(“I don’t care who ya are, that’s funny!)

Seahawks @ Cardinals

Buccaneers @ Falcons

Bears @ Redskins

Cowboys @ Eagles

Patriots @ Jets

Bills @ Dolphins

Chargers @ Jaguars

Rams @ Panthers

Bengals @ Lions

49ers @ Titans

Texans @ Chiefs

Ravens @ Steelers

Browns @ Packers

Broncos @ Colts

Vikings @ Giants

Tacobob becomes the first repeat winner. OP is updated. Everyone bug Imagination to join our picks.

And check out this sweet website i found. http://ironrank.com/ It allows you to pick situational games, and look at stats and simulations for games that are happening this week and beyond.

Seahawks @ Cardinals

Cardinals have the power to upset, but not this week. Cardinals just have to many issues going in to a short week preparing against the seahawks.

Buccaneers @ Falcons

Bucs might be the last team winless this year, but this game will be close. I think definately within a touchdown. Falcons win because they are the better team and they're coming off a bye.

Bears @ Redskins

RG3's running is fun to watch. Too bad it's not going to win the game for them. It'll be interesting how far he can get against a team that has good overall defense against the run.

Cowboys @ Eagles

Here's your point-scoring game. Cowboys have it in them to win, but the Eagles are doing that two quarterback system that 'never works'. So far, i haven't seen it hurt them. Nick Folk will get the start, i think.

Patriots @ Jets

Fortunately for all new englanders, patriots finally get a week where they will play a team that will have no problems beating. Jets will make it close, but turnovers will help the pats win, again.

Bills @ Dolphins

Much like the falcons, dolphins are coming off a bye. So I pick them with no other way to decide this one. It's going to be a good game.

Chargers @ Jaguars

The running joke continues.

Rams @ Panthers

We get to see just how embarrassing it is for the Texans to lose to the Rams, when the Panthers show just how not-a-threat the Rams are.

Bengals @ Lions

Packers will keep an eye on the Lions, as they will continue to win. So much passing offense will always result in a chance at the division.

49ers @ Titans

Fitzpatrick. What else needs to be said.

Texans @ Chiefs

This one has a team that is collapsing going into Arrowhead which beat CenturyLink for the decibel record. It's not going to matter though. The chiefs could beat the texans on the practice field. Also, the Chiefs are tied for first for the most defensive interceptions, while the Texans are third in throwing picks.

Ravens @ Steelers

I dont fell good about this one, because my picks would keep the AFC North from evening out. Ravens might return to the postseason after all.

Browns @ Packers

Not going to happen, Cleveland. But you'll get more wins eventually. Just drop a few games in the division first.

Broncos @ Colts

I was totally going to pick the colts. No seriously, I was. The colts have a good all around offense against one of the worst defenses in the league, and the colts just beat the seahawks. Seems legit right? Well what if I told you despite the Broncos being last in pass defense, they are first in rushing defense. And against a team that likes to run the ball, it begs the question of how many points the colts will be able to put up versus Peyton Manning's inevitable 30+ point run. Combine that thought with the fact that the Colts two losses this season came against the Dolphins and the Chargers, two average teams with decent offensive passing game, makes me realize that the colts defense really hasn't proved anything at all. Oh, and Von Miller is back. Go Broncos!

Vikings @ Giants

Worst Monday Night Game ever. Giants have points power, despite finding a way to lose every game so far.

Alrighty, I'll jump in on the bandwagon

Seahawks @ Cardinals

Buccaneers @ Falcons

Bears @ Redskins

Cowboys @ Eagles

Patriots @ Jets :)

Bills @ Dolphins

Chargers @ Jaguars

Rams @ Panthers

Bengals @ Lions

49ers @ Titans

Texans @ Chiefs

Ravens @ Steelers

Browns @ Packers

Broncos @ Colts

Vikings @ Giants

Seahawks @ Cardinals

Buccaneers @ Falcons

Bears @ Redskins

Cowboys @ Eagles

Patriots @ Jets

Bills @ Dolphins

Chargers @ Jaguars

Rams @ Panthers

Bengals @ Lions

49ers @ Titans

Texans @ Chiefs

Ravens @ Steelers

Browns @ Packers

Broncos @ Colts

Vikings @ Giants

The Giants will get their first win, leaving the winless teams at two; meanwhile the Chiefs and Broncos will be heading closer to a showdown while still being perfect.

The Seahawks, the Broncos, and the 49ers combined record against all teams other than the Colts: 17-1

The Seahawks, the Broncos, and the 49ers combined record against the Colts: 0-3

:-|

(oh, and that loss in the first record, was when the seahawks beat the 49ers)

Conclusion: The Dolphins are going to the superbowl. Don't ask me why.

Oh and week 7 comes down to Monday Night. Mojo wins if the Giants win. Imagination wins if the Vikings win. Who would have thought the week would be decided on this toilet bowl?

Conclusion: The Dolphins are going to the superbowl. Don't ask me why.

Berry Punch has agreed to act as 'me'. This is her..as me...after the Dolphins game.

We couldn't show me..Since there was cursing...Adult situations....Chainsaws....And lots of explosions. but stll

THEY LOST TO THE BILLS!

:x

Mojo wins the week. OP updated, includes current NFL standings.

Week 8: 6 bye teams, 13 games

Panthers @ Buccaneers

49ers @ Jaguars

Browns @ Chiefs

Dolphins @ Patriots

Bills @ Saints

Cowboys @ Lions

Giants @ Eagles

Steelers @ Raiders

Jets @ Bengals

Falcons @ Cardinals

Redskins @ Broncos

Packers @ Vikings

Seahawks @ Rams

Panthers @ Buccaneers

49ers @ Jaguars

Browns @ Chiefs

Dolphins @ Patriots

Bills @ Saints

Cowboys @ Lions

Giants @ Eagles

Steelers @ Raiders

Jets @ Bengals

Falcons @ Cardinals

Redskins @ Broncos

Packers @ Vikings

Seahawks @ Rams

Let's see if I can't fall even further behind... :P

Panthers @ Buccaneers

49ers @ Jaguars

Browns @ Chiefs

Dolphins @ Patriots

Bills @ Saints

Cowboys @ Lions

Giants @ Eagles

Steelers @ Raiders

Jets @ Bengals

Falcons @ Cardinals

Redskins @ Broncos

Packers @ Vikings

Seahawks @ Rams

Panthers @ Buccaneers

49ers @ Jaguars

Browns @ Chiefs

Dolphins @ Patriots (I'm giving them one more chance...) g5v.png

Bills @ Saints

Cowboys @ Lions

Giants @ Eagles

Steelers @ Raiders

Jets @ Bengals

Falcons @ Cardinals

Redskins @ Broncos

Packers @ Vikings

Seahawks @ Rams

Week 8

This week, I will turn to a pony of science to make my NFL picks, so without further ado, here’s the Germaney born Pegasus, Professor Clyde Krashkop!

gI0gb.png

“Guten Tag, mein dear friends! Und now, I vill use dee power of science und logic to predict successfully all of dees football games!”

Panthers @ Buccaneers

“Dee law of averages say dat Tampa Bay must vin a game sometime in dee future, vhy not now? Because of Cam Newton, dat’s vhy!”

49ers @ Jaguars

“On dee other hoof, dee law of averages do not apply to a team as rotten as Jacksonville! I predict dat dis team vill not vin a single game dis season!”

Browns @ Chiefs

“Mein logic tells me dat Kansas City vill remain unbeaten! Poor Cleveland team is in disarray!”

Dolphins @ Patriots

“Vone bad penalty cost New England victory against dee Jets. DIS time, day vill vin fair und square!”

Bills @ Saints

“Dough Buffalo is much improved, dee Saints vith Drew Brees vill NOT lose at home!”

Cowboys @ Lions

“Logic suggests dat Detroit’s passing game vill make dee difference here.”

Giants @ Eagles

“I know logic says dee Eagles vill triumph, but mein gut feeling says to pick New York!”

Steelers @ Raiders

“Dis is tough game to predict, but in dis case, I vill go vith dee home field advantage.”

Jets @ Bengals

“Luck vill run out for Jets dis veek.”

Falcons @ Cardinals

“In dis battle of birds, dee Falcons vill vin dis beak! Ho ho! I made a pun! Get it? Vin dis BEAK? HA HA! Isn’t dat amusing?”

Redskins @ Broncos

“Peyton Manning vill take out his frustration for last veek’s loss on Vashington!”

Packers @ Vikings

“Green Bay vill vin but dis could be a close game. Better do a ‘discount double check’ before choosing a vinner dis time! HO HO! Another pun!”

Seahawks @ Rams

“Vith one veek’s rest, Seattle vill be more den ready to defeat St. Louis.”

Panthers @ Buccaneers

I think people are forgetting about the Panthers. How good are they? Who knows. They're better than the Buccaneers though.

49ers @ Jaguars

:blush:

Browns @ Chiefs

I hate them... I HATE THEM. You will rue the day in week 11, Kansas City. YOU WILL RUE THE DAY.

Dolphins @ Patriots

Dolphins are starting to really flatten out. I want them to make the postseason so bad, but right now they've had to play some tough teams. Losing to the Patriots is expected anyways.

Bills @ Saints

Bills had all their excitement last week, and will leave nothing for this week.

Cowboys @ Lions

Best game of the week, imo. Overall, these two teams are identical. Lions defense is just a bit better, and they have the rugged Detroit scene to back them.

Giants @ Eagles

Vick will return in time to bring some hope back in Philly. But it's not going to be pretty. Fortunately for them, its just New York they are playing this week.

Steelers @ Raiders

Actually, I will pick the Raiders. I'm not ready to see the steelers rise just yet. Raiders aren't that good, but at least they've shown some consistency as of late, and pretty good defense numbers as well.

Jets @ Bengals

Jets defense has been better, but Bengals just have too many options. Its brought them their current success, and they will get another one here at home.

Falcons @ Cardinals

Thursday Night football has proven that the next week, Thursday teams have a winning record, even teams that lose that game. That, and the fact that I can't trust the Falcons with anything, are my reason for picking the Cardinals.

Redskins @ Broncos

Redskins? Oh you mean band-aid for the Colts loss.

Packers @ Vikings

Blowout special of the week.

Seahawks @ Rams

Is it just me, or has the Monday Night lineup this year been really awful? People watching this game are going to hate it, including Sam Bradford.

Panthers @ Buccaneers

49ers @ Jaguars

Browns @ Chiefs

Dolphins @ Patriots

Bills @ Saints

Cowboys @ Lions

Giants @ Eagles

Steelers @ Raiders

Jets @ Bengals

Falcons @ Cardinals

Redskins @ Broncos

Packers @ Vikings

Seahawks @ Rams

Panthers @ Buccaneers

49ers @ Jaguars

Browns @ Chiefs

Dolphins @ Patriots

Bills @ Saints

Cowboys @ Lions

Giants @ Eagles

Steelers @ Raiders

Jets @ Bengals

Falcons @ Cardinals

Redskins @ Broncos

Packers @ Vikings

Seahawks @ Rams

Sorry I have been late; been sick. :green:

Lots of good games this week, and most of us fared very well. I took the lead after the tiebreaker over Mojo. Monday Night Game has some implications, but nothing too big.

here's week 9 if you want to get a head start:

Bengals @ Dolphins

Falcons @ Panthers

Vikings @ Cowboys

Saints @ Jets

Titans @ Rams

Chiefs @ Bills

Chargers @ Redskins

Eagles @ Raiders

Buccaneers @ Seahawks

Ravens @ Browns

Steelers @ Patriots

Colts @ Texans

Bears @ Packers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcQmBCM3JMs

Bengals @ Dolphins

Falcons @ Panthers

Vikings @ Cowboys

Saints @ Jets

Titans @ Rams

Chiefs @ Bills

Chargers @ Redskins

Eagles @ Raiders

Buccaneers @ Seahawks

Ravens @ Browns

Steelers @ Patriots

Colts @ Texans

Bears @ Packers

Bengals @ Dolphins

Falcons @ Panthers

Vikings @ Cowboys

Saints @ Jets

Titans @ Rams

Chiefs @ Bills

Chargers @ Redskins

Eagles @ Raiders

Buccaneers @ Seahawks

Ravens @ Browns

Steelers @ Patriots

Colts @ Texans

Bears @ Packers

My Dolphins REALLY JUST DON'T WANT TO WIN ANYMORE! :evil: They went from "GONNA BE IN THE PLAYOFFS" to...Wonder if they'll win one before the season ends? :scream:

Bengals @ Dolphins g5v.png

Falcons @ Panthers

Vikings @ Cowboys

Saints @ Jets

Titans @ Rams

Chiefs @ Bills

Chargers @ Redskins

Eagles @ Raiders

Buccaneers @ Seahawks

Ravens @ Browns

Steelers @ Patriots

Colts @ Texans

Bears @ Packers

OP updated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Gp3ax2o1Y

Here's a fun look at how we fair against the "experts". And yes, Ron Jawroski is probably a robot.

g7oi.png

Also, since some of our competitors seem to think our ranking system is flawed and doesnt put emphasis on "games that matter". So I have conducted what I call, the SteelEagle Standings:

SteelEagle (7-1)

brianblackberry (7-1)

riverhippo (6-2)

RariDash (6-2)

Tacobob (6-2)

Mojo (4-4)

TheUndercoverBrony (2-4)

Imagination (1-1)

Ice Storm (0-1)

SpurSGJ (0-2)

The SteelEagle Standings are formed by taking the record of the player for successfully picking the Seahawks on any given weekend. If a player picks the Seahawks to win and the Seahawks are victorious, the player gets a win. If they pick the Seahawks to win but they lose, then a loss is given. If they pick the Seahawks to lose on a week in which they do lose, the player still gets a loss for picking against the Seahawks, resulting in a loss for everyone regardless of team picked. This formula was expertly created by SteelEagle and is a system to ensure the best analysis for fans to be ranked on "games that matter."

Archived