Hi... *smiles shyly*

SeptemberRarity

Hello. :)

I'm very new to RP, but I'd love to give it a try.

I'm a Pegasister, trying to blance high school, fan art, fanfics, and watching MLP of course. I enjoy crafting, music, and painting ponies. ^^ Rarity is my fave of the mane six.

Anyway, I'm kinda looking for someone to explain RPing to me... *blushes* If someone has time, that is.

Thanks.

Heyya SeptemberRarity :)

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm Conor Colton, nice to meet you :D

Hoping you have the best of times here, and as for that RPing thing, feel free to send myself or any of the RPHelpstaff here a quick PM and we'd be happy to explain stuff to you!

Now that formalities are out of the way, hope you have an awesome experience here at Canterlot :)

Hello and welcome to the site.

Congratulations for taking the plunge into RPing! Staff Mods and members are extremely friendly and helpful and I'm sure you will have a lot of fun getting into it. :)

EDIT:- Mods =/= staff Lerian you silly filly!

Welcome!

So you have questions about RPing? The best thing to do is to explore the site and if you have any further questions feel free to contact me and I'll point you in the right direction or at least to the right pony! Just press my name and send me a message!

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome aboard! I couldn't help but notice the comment on painting. What medium(s) do you use? Oil? Acrylic? Watercolor? It's a rare medium, what with Photoshop and all. Nice to see somebody is still at it!

Well I had been using some paints (not quite sure what type they are) that I found in an old artists set. However, I'm getting ready to learn to use watercolors for school. :)