Forum Notice: User Award

Manestream

:artax: Artax and I have been talking.

We have the pleasure of enjoying a community that is already very helpful- and its great, you ponies have given us so few problems that my staff are all concerned they are doing something wrong. Its a real pleasure to be able to work with such a warm and welcoming, fun community. However, sometimes somepony does something extra noteworthy, out of their way, without being asked, and without expecting anything out of it.

Sometimes, its really easy to miss those individuals, or the proper opportunity to thank them and show appreciation on behalf of the board and its community. I'm a pretty busy pony, and being ditzy to boot can really make it easy for me to miss saying 'thank you' when its really needed.

Artax and I have created a new group for users who have in some way proven on multiple occasions to stand out, and offer a helping hand. The Canterlot Assistance Award is a way for us to thank those users. This award comes with its own special group, and its own image/title:

assistant.png

It is my pleasure to present Canterlot's first Assistance Award to Disk, for offering services to myself during Canterlot's move, and the unexpected purchase of Canterlot.org. Thank you very much for your contribution to this board and its community! We hope that you will continue to provide us with your valuable assistance in the seasons to come!

I ... I ...

ahem. *whips out a set of speech cards* ... oh heck, I was never good with these. *throws them out*

Thank you for the award and the praise and the etc etc etc. ... ... *falls asleep on the podium*

Clockwork Copper trots up to him, slowly pushing him off stage."C'mon, go back to bed already."