Hiya All!

AppleNitrox

Hello There !

I'm Nitrox(And now AppleNitrox) but my real name is Michael. I'm from Poland male and 17 years old.

Hmm, what to say here more... I'm discovered MLP:FiM by... Bloody Warhammer Forum :D. One of the admins have made topic with MLP and many users taked it, they liked it's etc. I'm as one of these persons, but the show is great!

Dont know what i can write more there... Feel fry to ask anything i'm think :lol:

Hey there!

If you didn't already, take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed.

You'll also need to make at least 5 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found under your avatar and username.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey there!

If you didn't already, take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed.

You'll also need to make at least 5 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found under your avatar and username.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Yea i'm read the rules before register (Always do this hehe :lol:) so thank!

Welcome to the great and wonderful forums that is Canterlot!

My name is PaintedWings BlindJester and I will be your new friend here on these forums

I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

If the answer is yes then I hope to see you around on the RPing forums!

If the answer is no that's okay! We have plenty of other threads that will give you all the pony love you need!

Anyway welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay

Also please don't be afraid to ask staff questions if you need help quick tip you need to post 5 times in the intro thread before you're allowed anywhere else.

1. Do you RP?

1. Yes, i'm love to RP very much :lol:

2. Yes, got some ideas already and dont know which to pick. But at this point i'm got a one question :

Is very good english needed to get into RP section or it's not important at all? My english skill is medium so dont want to "lower" standards :D.

1. Do you RP?

1. Yes, i'm love to RP very much :D

2. Yes, got some ideas already and dont know which to pick. But at this point i'm got a one question :

Is very good english needed to get into RP section or it's not important at all? My english skill is medium so dont want to "lower" standards :D.

There are a few others who RP here who's English isn't their first language. All we ask is for ponies to put in real effort into writing good RP that adds to the story. You are 100% welcome to join the RP wither English is your primary language or not (even if all RP is in English). One thing you can do to help yourself is to have someone proofread the text before posting; English is my native language and have a friend proofread mine all the time. :lol:

Your English skills seem to be pretty good regardless. :D

1. Do you RP?

1. Yes, i'm love to RP very much :D

There are a few others who RP here who's English isn't their first language. All we ask is for ponies to put in real effort into writing good RP that adds to the story. You are 100% welcome to join the RP wither English is your primary language or not (even if all RP is in English). One thing you can do to help yourself is to have someone proofread the text before posting; English is my native language and have a friend proofread mine all the time. :lol:

Your English skills seem to be pretty good regardless. :D

Thank it was helpfull :D

And thank for the welcome all!

Little uptade cause i'm missed it, maybe someone will use it(or give me good idea to do something :D) :

My hobby is programming, i'm do different stuffs in C++(Started at Python so know it too), i'm know HTML, PHP and CSS too so if anyone will need help with their websites can PM me :).

Thanks for the welcome, AppleNitrox!

Allow me to welcome you too!

I see you like AppleJack, she's my fav pony!

:-)