Free Hand-sketched Requests (Closed for now... Will re-open later)

Monochrome

by data i mean everything i save about him is gone off of my computer i have a little but i don't think it enoghe but here

Ruby boulder

History: Ruby was born in ponyville.Other ponies felt uncomforted around him because he is so big. His father was a workaholic his mother was overprotective so he got along ok with them. his grandparents are pegasi that live in cloudsdale.He his some cousin that live in canterlot.He is a miner where he lives and takes vacation in other towns. When he as a colt he move around until he got to beakbreak city. He hopes to find the mother load of all gems.

the cutie mark is fine on how he got it his talent is he can see rocks and similar things weak points so he can break it in 1-4 hits depending where the point is

post-8050-0-85875100-1381256892_thumb.pn

Ooh, do me!

Can you do one of Pyro and Xan together?

Pyro's my profile pic, so you can check that out.

I don't have any pics of Xan, so here we go. Xan is slightly bigger than Pyro since he's older, but Xan is also very lean. Xan is a black Pegasus with a grey mane and tail. Mane/tail style basically is Xemnas's hairstyle from Kingdom Hearts 2. He wears a cloak, so there is no need to draw his cutie mark. The cloak is a dark gray, so dark it's almost black. The cloak also has a hood and holes for his wings, so he can still fly with the cloak on.

Not sure what info you need, so tell me if that's not enough for Xan. As for poses, I don't really have a preference. Although, Pyro and Xan aren't exactly friends, so they shouldn't look like buddies. Xan might look like he was enjoying it if they were in a position like that, but Pyro definitely would not like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Deepest apologies for the lateness of all these requests... :blush: I've been quite busy, and on top of that my internet's been down. I'm working on completing all this art, don't worry!

hi :D can you draw my charcter starwing in a gala dress??

she is dark blue and white muzzle with a white mane like fluttershy. Her cutie mark is 3 yellow stars

she is a very fun pegasus. and yea. thats it oh and she wears a yellow bow

First, wanna say impressive work. You're very popular haha.

Was wondering, when you get the time, if you'd be able to draw Midnight Blossom.

She's a Pegasus, dark blue coat, lighter blue mane/tail (Which is kinda messy) and ice eyes (All the shades of blue! haha)

If you could draw her in a Gala Dress, that'd be much appreicated. Also, her Cutie Mark (Assuming it can be seen through the dress) is light-blue shield with wings on it, over a cloud.

@ Shadowbolt: Aw, thank you! I'm glad you like my work. Once I get up to speed with this, which will hopefully be very soon, I will definitely draw that for you. :) @ Dashie: Sure, yours will be added to the list too. :)

You're welcome, thanks again, and I'll do what I can. :) Things have been getting really busy around my house, so it's hard to squeeze in much art time... So these might take a while. Have faith, have patience, I will come through eventually. :P

Sure, Just let me attach a waiting list... I'll have to think of a set number allowed on the waiting list, I don't want that to get too long when I'm working on what I've already got.

i think this would count as a special request not sure but i would like you do make a nightmare night coustre for stormchaser i would like him to be a vampire and i would also like him color in plz i know you said to wait but its here when you are ready

• 3 weeks later...

Alright.

Sorry everyone, progress is slower than a tortoise stuck in super-glue over here! Busy busy busy! :-|

But have no fear, your requests are still coming.

Eventually. :/