Where do Foals come from?

CherryRie

Thank you, fair Brony, for giving me the idea of which I am to bring to the Spam Stables, besides my Eight-Step Plan to Global Brony Domination!

I call it Dirty Minds. Basically I take lines from the show, add unnecessary bleeping, and leave the rest up to your Dirty Mind. If that's, you know, okay with you. . . :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, fair Brony, for giving me the idea of which I am to bring to the Spam Stables, besides my Eight-Step Plan to Global Brony Domination!

I call it Dirty Minds. Basically I take lines from the show, add unnecessary bleeping, and leave the rest up to your Dirty Mind. If that's, you know, okay with you. . . :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7MfhQq84kF_QbmZPoQ9S4ZzxLB8hY-dkDlJae_8fNgp03NbmA&t=1

ONWARD, TO DIRTY MINDS!

Maybe ponies reproduce asexually, kinda like bacteria, and just take on the characteristics of whichever gender they wish?

Mystery solved and turns out it is the old fashioned way

And we mustn't forget the seventeenth episode of the third season (episode 69), where Rainbow Dash and Big Macintosh explain how little ponies are made.

• 2 weeks later...
MAGIC

suprise_visit_by_cloudwatcherponyd40mgoypng_display.jpg

Wasn't Twilight the "father" in that story.. :!:

Cute foal though but... buwaah? :shock:

*Ahem* Well, let's just say Trixie was given a *book*, and Twilight used a gender-changing spell in that *book* to make it possible.

Now, who feels violated? I know I do! I think I'll go take a chemical shower. In Chemicals that chemical showers are supposed to wash off. Then, I think I'll remove the remainder of my skin with steel wool, put it in the washing machine, put the skin back on, and listen to Fluttershy singing 'So Many Wonders' to counteract the intense pain.

But truthfully, I think you should go read the fanfic. It's really good, and won't ruin the show like some fanfics will. Like Cupcakes. I'm sane enough to NOT read it.

I HAD to link this.

So much opertunity.. replaced by a loop gif. This makes me :sad:

Ah did what ah could! XD

Well I guess if people weren't able to figure it our from what Faust and everyone else stated, sometimes you need visual aids to bring home the obvious. :)

I HAD to link this.

Forgive me everypony... this is how fillies and colts are made... let's call it "a work in progress".

Send the babies to sleep! Discovery Channel time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPLyykueP00

HAY! my ring tone! :o

Well I guess if people weren't able to figure it our from what Faust and everyone else stated, sometimes you need visual aids to bring home the obvious. :)

And this made me :o