Revival and Redemption [Actual RP] [OPEN]

[plot in sign up if you want]

The Train arrived to Ponyville after however long it took, the young black Alicorn filly jumpped off the Train, "So this is Ponyville?" she looked around and turned to her mother. Princess Luna looked to her daughter, "Yes Chrysalis, we are in Ponyville now, the Element bearers should be arriving soon," she said, and as if on cue Princess Twilight, "Hello Luna, I got the letter and I..." she froze as she saw a mare aged Chrysalis standing beside Luna. Chrysalis smiled at her, "Hi, I'm Princess Chrysalis, but my Mom wants everypony to call me Liesha!" she said and ran over and shook Twilight's hoof. Twilight smiled, "Lovely to meet you C..Liesha" she said and turned to Luna. Luna smiled, "Ah, I forgot you weren't informed about this, She is my daughter" Twilight nodded, "So you want the Elements to help her fit in?" she asked and Luna nodded, "that's right Twilight."

Crysalis ran to her mother, "Do you have to go?" she asked Luna, Luna sighed, "saddly I do dear, I must return to the castle to raise our moon and stars" she explained and Chrysalis nodded, "O..ok mommy, I'll miss you" Luna hugged Chrysalis, "I'll miss you too, but I'm gonna stay until the others arrive"

Rarity and Fluttershy arrive together they were talking to each other then they heard O..ok mommy. Rarity walk up to Twilight when Luna was hugging the changeling mare "twilight darling what is going on why is there a changeling here" whisper rarity. Fluttershy follow rarity and when on the other side so rarity on the left side and fluttershy is on the right side of twilight "she looks kinda like Chrysalis" whisper Fluttershy after rarity

((i'm joining as RD and AJ.))

Rainbow Dash flew down from the sky just when Applejack was coming down the road. "Woah!" Applejack exclaimed. "Calm yourself!" Applejack told her. "Sorry!" Rainbow Dash whispered, landing safely on the ground. They started walking together towards the room when the saw Fluttershy and Rarity. "Hey guys!" Rainbow Dash said. The turned around so a changeling baby was visible. "Well, look what we got here!" Applejack exclaimed. "She is just adorable!" Rainbow Dash sighed. Applejack and Rainbow Dash walked around to Luna. "You got a mighty cute baby!" Applejack told Luna. "Yea! She sure does!" Rainbow Dash commented.

Chrysalis smiled at the new comers and bounded to them, her silky blue-green mane flowed in the wind. , "Hi there, "I'm Liesha, nice to meet you, you must be the other element weaers!" she squeed

Twilight whispered to Fluttershy and Rarity, "She is, I believe, actually reborn Chrysalis, but has no memory"

[OK so for referance, she has changling eyes and wings, but mane and body are none holey anymore, she has fangs, doesn't need love for life or power and has normal horn. also mane and tail look more natural not that spider webby silky style, more like rarity silky

Midnight exited the train, carrying several bags that belonged to Liesha and herself, but mostly Liesha. She was in Ponyville for a simple reason, to look over Liesha. Simple, maybe, but not a 'walk in the park'. It was Luna's daughter, the last thing any guard wanted to do was get on Luna's badside because they failed to look after her child.

Thankfully, Midnight had have some experience looking after Liesha, so she was probably the best choice

"Princess, it seems Liesha is fitting in well already" the bat-Pony commented.

Liesha giggled as she flew and landed on Rainbows back lightly, "Silly thats Midnight, she is like my big sister, always watching our for me,"

Luna smiled, "Rarity she isnt exactly a changling fron what we have seen, just looks like one, she has yet to change shape or eat love"

[sorry let's not spam this thread with OOC, we just have to make do for a bit}

Luna nodded, "Trust me Rarity," she said and hugged Liesha, "Love ya Liesha, but time to go" Liesha sighed, "Ok mommy, come back ok?" Luna nodded," ok, tell Pinkie I said hi, bye everypony!" she said and boarded the train.

Midnight saluted Luna as the Princess entered the train. It was unspoken what she had to do, and she knew the consequence of failure.

At Liesha's comment about her being a 'big sister', it took her back. Had that gotten into Liesha, she didn't feel like she was a big sister model, and a poor one at that, but maybe, that's why? Maybe she'd should think of this, less as a guard and more of a sister..Maybe..

Midnight shrugged at Rarities request "Maybe later, i first need to get Liesha settled in"

"that properly best i already have sweetie belle to handle with and midnight just come over when you can just don't wait too long" said rarity"

"i have all the animals to take care of so i can if thats ok but if i have to i will" said fluttershy

"Yea, mine is a little to crowded!" Applejack said. "Well, i guess she could stay at my place." Rainbow Dash told twilight. "But, its up in cloudsdale so i don't know." Rainbow Dash told everypony. "Um, it might be a little to hard for Liesha to stay with you Rainbow Dash." Applejack told her. "After all, we wouldn't be able to visit!" Applejack pointed out. "Yea, i guess." Rainbow Dash sighed.