Hello?

Candiey

About Myself: I live in England (boring already), I like being crazy, singing along to MLP songs and eating muffins.

How I found Canterlot.com: Again, I just curiously came across it, but while searching for MLP:FIM roleplays.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I don't know or remember. I guess I just came across it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie

*As I would settle my bottom on the high stool, looking into the camera*

Yeah, um. Hey. Or hi, no, um. Hello, there. More enthusiasm?

Hello, there!

I'm Candiey, and I guess I'm a newbie to this MLP: FIM Forum. I migrated from another one because most of the ponies there were pretty mean to me (strange, because I thought MLP: FIM was a fun and nice show for kids about friendship and... you know... not meanness, because I was more enthusiastic to get into roleplaying. I joined today (or was it yesterday, seeing as this post is late) and I really want to roleplay with someone in the morning.

I hope that my days on this forum will vary and to meeting and having fun with you guys in the future.

I love you all ~

:razz:

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

So great to have you here! Nothing boring about England, we have a number of UK bronies on this site!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Archived