Royal Equestrian Army Force Suntrot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I do love Pixel-Prism's stuff...She did the one Fire Walker image of her in armor I posted, and the one with Wind Walker and Celestia. I'm gonna have her do all my Canterlot.com OCs...Zelda is next. <3

Thanks! I really appreciate that you took your time to say that :D I made a couple more but I will hold onto those until the perfect moment occur ;)

Or if somepony talks me into showing them earlier.

Staff Sergeant Night Watcher

Branch: Defender

Role: Night Watcher is a member of the newly reformed Lunar Guard, patrolling the streets of Canterlot at night. She takes her job very seriously having seen Canterlot almost fall during the Changeling Invasion. She is a skilled aerial fighter, great tactician, and a mentor to new ponies joining the ranks of the Lunar Guard. Having heard of the new Suntrot group forming, she goes to lend a hoof to the cause.

• 2 weeks later...

The area around Fort Drogan seems insane. "Random" geographical phenomenon all over the place can be terrible for an expeditionary force; those without some sort of guidance or heads, up that is. If possible, I'd like to app Gigavolt for this rp.

Character: Gigavolt

Branch: Intelligence

Role: Gigavolt is an up and coming geophysicist. The young stallion is sharp as a tac and curious about everything. He's great with numbers and data analysis and has quite a bit of ingenuity. Though his main interest is electricity, Gigavolt's studies extend to several subjects pertaining to the way the world works. He'd heard of this Fort Drogan through the grapevine. Such a place outside of Equestria's rigidly controlled climate would allow him more time to study how the world works without pony interference. He can provide operational intel in the ways of what to expect from the weather (weather), and other geographical occurrences. He is also good at organizing data.

Accepted. Feel free to post!

And yeah, Drogan's environment was made to be some of the most hostile terrain imaginable even without giant monsters, changelings, or Diamond Dogs.:D

NOTE: I'd like a suitably high-ranking member of Training Branch to take over the direction of the next phase of Fort Trots thread. They'd be empowered to describe the obstacle course that all the thread participants will go through.

Good thinking. Also: If anyone has ideas for RPs based on who is in what thread or what has happened- or even what sort of missions to undertake based on where they they are- feel free to toss ideas out.

The injuries to Novaya's squad in Ft. Drogan were caused by terrain and weather rather than enemy action, the details of which will be fleshed out during debriefing. The squad will have recovered some intel and taken some photographs of local diamond dog activity which can be used to launch future missions out of Ft. Drogan. It is up to the colonel when and how to act on that intel.

WARNING: Punk Walker is close to earning a Closed RP meeting with Colonel Pummel. Luckily for Punk, I happen to have an extremely busy RP schedule, so I can't make definitive plans yet. :P

• 1 month later...

I will just point out that Punk, in the Drogan thread, has strongly violated the rules by sneaking out with Novaya's squad. You guys can go ahead whether you feel like getting him busted for it or simply let the whole thing sink through the sand. I would personally really like to see him sweat a little but I wont make that call if you would rather put more focus on the actual conflict :)

Archived