Any Bronies into Anime?

100th reply :blah:

lol, nothing else to say

oh wait, the person above me likes Azumanga! I love Azumanga! I haven't watched it yet, but I've read the manga. I bought the anime box set last october for $60, I really need to watch it some time :geek:

no this wasn't going to be a pointless post. I wouldn't have said anything if Gameboy121 hadn't said he liked azumanga

You should definitely make time to watch it. The anime is hilarious. Definitely one of the better examples of its genre.

It's also great to see one of the few topics I've started survive 100 posts... :D

I've watched short clips of it here and there on youtube along with tons of amvs of it. I think by now I've already seen the whole anime, I just haven't seen it in order XD

actually I've seen enough clips of it that I'm able to plan out full-length amvs in my head ._.

I've been waiting for a day when I have 10-1/2 hours of free time to watch it because that's how long it says it is on the back of the box. I usually have that much free time, but my sister wants to watch it to, so I have to wait for her :/

Heh. I see. :D Well, nothing says you have to watch it all at once. I for one can't imagine myself watching the same thing for over ten hours...

heh, you are not hardcore enough :smug:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger & Bunny 20, reaction:

"HOLY FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!"

all in all, definitely one of the year's best shows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and i found this rather funny

animehsotd.jpg

I like to think I'm pretty hardcore. I just don't have the attention span for that kind of viewing. I mean, I watched anime for like ten hours straight before, but I just couldn't watch all the same show.

Haven't seen Tiger and Bunny 20 yet, but I would definitely agree about it being one of the best shows this year.

And heh... I love High School of the Dead. :D

Nobody watched "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex"?

I have and I have all the episodes of Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG, which I liked somewhat more. Should go back and try to find the episodes for the first series. Overall, both are among my favorite.

Heh. I see. :) Well, nothing says you have to watch it all at once. I for one can't imagine myself watching the same thing for over ten hours...

I know I can do that no problem, because doing things non-stop is what I do. when I get a new volume in a manga series, I make my self re-read the entire series just to read the new one. I'm a pretty slow reader on top of that. so I'm not only reading the same thing for hours on end, I'm reading things I've already read before XD I'm also like that with everything else I do. I set full days aside to read, draw or animate. if I have some plan in the middle of the day, even if it'll just take half an hour, that day is no good and I don't get anything done XD

I need to watch it....

I'm pretty much only up to date on Yuru Yuri for whatever reason... :D

It's so much fun though. Might just be my pick for the season. Which I suppose speaks to my taste (or lack thereof) in anime... :D

Blood C 6.... **** went up to 11 :!:

I just now did watch the sixth episode of Blood C, and wow... :D

You were absolutely right. :!: This was just like Madoka episode 3,

and not just because girls who had previously been major characters get their heads bitten off by kinda worm like monsters in both.

Truly the game changer this show needed. Singlehandedly took Blood C from a kind of flat show defined mostly by its really intense, awesome fight sequences to one of the must watch shows of the season for me. CLAMP really know what they're doing here.

well, just checked the Carnival Phantasm ova.... it was fun for us all TypeMoonFags out there but.... perhaps was a bit to foolish for my taste... not that im not itching to see that 2nd chapter already :D

Berserker playing tennis was the best thing ever :)

AND WHY CANT I TAKE THAT GODDAMNED OP FROM MY MIND?!?!?! *bangs head against wall until I loss conscience*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVZz1NnqOh8

well, just checked the Carnival Phantasm ova.... it was fun for us all TypeMoonFags out there but.... perhaps was a bit to foolish for my taste... not that im not itching to see that 2nd chapter already :P

Berserker playing tennis was the best thing ever :lol:

AND WHY CANT I TAKE THAT GODDAMNED OP FROM MY MIND?!?!?! *bangs head against wall until I loss conscience*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVZz1NnqOh8

ep 2:

DAT EVERYONE!! :heart: :kissy:but specially, DAT AKIHA :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

(ok, the replay-rush im having with that op is starting to get weird...)

hi hi

I've watched a bit of anime in my days. A few of my all time favorites are:

• Eureka Seven. Its kind of sad-dark, but by the time I reached the climax of the first half of the story arc, my heart was soaring.

• Martian Successor Nadesico. A humorous parody of giant robot anime tropes. There were a couple episodes I didn't like, but it was surprisingly well grounded by the end.

• Macross Plus. Whenever I'm feeling a little bit down, I watch this movie dedicated to all us pioneers.

I'm not too much of an anime fan but I enjoy a couple here and there. Sgt. Frog is a fun little show that I've only seen the first season of from Funimation. I like One Piece but it's almost impossible to keep up with (I'm waaay behind on that) and I just recently got into Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

And of course the anime to top all anime, Gurren Lagann. :20:

• 2 weeks later...