Greetings and Salutations!

MintyMayhem

About Myself: I'm Minty Mayhem, don't bother with the name, it wasn't my idea in the first place. I'm a writer and sort of-not really-kind of an artist? It's a hobby. I'm very new to MLP:FIM forums, previously I joined chat and IM websites. Anyway, pleased to meet you all! Hope I fit in well enough.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking for a place to call "home" on google. This place just seemed big but not too big.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Funny story. Long story. Or maybe it's short? Anyway, I'm a huge fan of music and Skyrim's commercial theme had me watching the video over and over. But one time I listened to it on youtube and spotted a related video that had an art style that looked interesting, after clicking it I found out it was MLP:FiM and decided to watch it. The first episode was free on iTunes so I watched it, liked it, then followed up the rest on youtube.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'll be honest, I'm going to be lost for the first few days here. At least I'm a social person >~>

Anyway, it's very early in the morning but I don't have much to do. Wanted to say hello after updating my profile, and get to know some of the individuals that stalk the new users area! Just don't be surprised if you catch me in a dull mood, I just went through a break-up so I've been having depression swings here and there.

Welcome to Canterlot, Minty (gonna use the name because I like referring to people by name)!

There are plenty of creative folk on this site: writers, artists, craftsmen, all sorts of things. I think you'll fit in nicely here. :)

No need to be lost, though; if you have a question about something on the site, feel free to ask about it. The staff here are quite friendly and don't mind answering questions if you need help getting settled. ;)

meh. i like every kind of music

That's cool, variety is as fun as it gets!

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

There's many writers on this website, so glad you chose to join us!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Welcome to Canterlot, Minty (gonna use the name because I like referring to people by name)!

There are plenty of creative folk on this site: writers, artists, craftsmen, all sorts of things. I think you'll fit in nicely here. :)

No need to be lost, though; if you have a question about something on the site, feel free to ask about it. The staff here are quite friendly and don't mind answering questions if you need help getting settled. ;)

Hi and welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your time here. As Slazer said, no need to feel lost. Just send some PM's out to us and we'll help you out or get you in contact with those that can! ;)

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot! :fhappy:

Thanks everyone! Sorry I was off for a bit I passed out in my chair again e~e

Welcome to canterlot? Don't like rap eh? I am a huge rap fan, I assume you like eminem? :?:

Love most of his songs, some of them not-so-much. I'm picky with my music depending on how I feel at the time, like when I sleep I listen to the crackling of a fireplace.

Archived