Hello!

Sunshine

I'm another new addition to the Canterlot Forum & RP board (if that wasn't obvious already :(). Anyway, a little bit about me, I enjoy the heck out of creative writing. I also do little video projects for MLP: FiM, and make it a point to ponify any of the pictures that I take with my friends. I'm currently trying my hand at a few new projects, one of them being an audiobook for some of my favorite fics (shipping, normal and crossover ftw!). I have been Roleplaying since I was a colt, and I'm hoping to get back into it now that it's been a year or two.

As for outside the internet, I'm a guy who enjoys a good offroading adventure. Be it the desert, or the mountains, me and my ride (a red RzR that I nicknamed Big Mac) have overcome much of the terrain in dangerous weather conditions. I trust Big Mac with my life.

Anywho, I also make Pony T-shirts, and am definitely NOT afraid to show my love for ponies to the world.

Hope to have a lot of fun, and make a lot of memories on this site! :(

*Brohoof*

Well hello there my new brony friend! Welcome to our great and loving forums that is Canterlot!

My name is BlindJester but was formally known as PaintedWings I will be your new bronnette friend.

I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to partake in the wonderful rping world that is canterlot.

If the answer is yes then I can't wait to see you around in the RP section!

If the answer is no then that is okay! We have plenty of other wonderful things for your pony loving heart desires Art discussion, General creativity, talk about the show, talk about what you think will be in the next season and so on! Don't be afraid to ask our caring staff members any questions of the board you might have, also please visit the Getting Started Section for all our rules and tips plus bonuses! :(

Anyway, welcome to the Herd and I hope you your stay.

P.S you need to make 5 posts in the intro thread before you are allowed anywhere else helps us keep the trolls and spam bots in check :( but ti gives you a great opportunity to get to know our other new bronies better.

Thank you! :( and yes, I do RP, and I fully anticipate participating in the pony RP forums. Also, you answered my question before I even asked it! I will go and say hello to some of the other bronies on the site. I'll read over the rules, but forgive me if I accidentally break any and don't know it. I tend to do that when I'm new to forums lol

Thank you! :( and yes, I do RP, and I fully anticipate participating in the pony RP forums. Also, you answered my question before I even asked it! I will go and say hello to some of the other bronies on the site. I'll read over the rules, but forgive me if I accidentally break any and don't know it. I tend to do that when I'm new to forums lol

It happens to us all, but be sure to learn from you mistakes! I also like your picture! Love the added star sparkle.

Hi!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section.

You'll also need to make 5 posts in the Introductions forum before you can post on other parts of the board. Posts in your own introduction thread count as well! Your post count can be found under your avatar and username.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I will definitely learn from my mistakes, that's a Pinkie-promise! :D And thank you, I actually had a dream of a pony with a weird sparkle to her eyes, so made her based off of the pony in my dream :) I'm excited to submit her application and RP with her in the forums!

Also, thank you MyLittlePonyTales! I've looked them over, so hopefully I didn't miss anything lol

Hiii, I'd totally love to see some of your pony shirts! Do you sell them?

Also hi ~

Hello! :D I would love to post pictures of ones I've made so far! Unfortunately, I do not sell them, since Hasbro would probably have my head :| if you wanna work something out, though, I could try amd mail you one as a gift :D

Also hi ~

Hello! :D I would love to post pictures of ones I've made so far! Unfortunately, I do not sell them, since Hasbro would probably have my head :| if you wanna work something out, though, I could try amd mail you one as a gift :D

Sure! I do art so maybe we could trade or something :3

Also hi ~

Sure! I do art so maybe we could trade or something :3

:!: that...would be...SO AWESOME!!! :kissy: I'll PM you :D when I get the pictures of the shirts. I've only made two so far, but if you wanna send me any pony picture that you'd like to have on a shirt, I'd be more than happy to put it on there for ya :D