I got the feeling somebody is going to make a parody of MC Hammer's Can't Touch This and replace Hammer with Twilight. :o

Anyway, nope, get quick fame schemes just don't always work that way and it seems the CMCs just want to give it a try, no harm done at least.

Diamond Tiara did the same much like what Trixie also did by boasting herself, but for this case, the butler did all the work, it doesn't seem right and fair though. Well, kids being kids. :o But mature ponies will know it's the butler should be praised. And about that mention, it is kind of big, but nope, don't expect some Canterlot fancy architecture from it, darn! I thought Filthy is richer than that.

Lol, I knew that Facebook entry showed the young ponies by the gate, really reminds us of the zombie apocalypse. :o

Darn, poor Spike have to work so hard and all for nothing with those nachos. I'm sure Pinkie don't mind eating them all.

I gotta say, AB is going to be a great scientist some day, Scoo more onto fixing bikes and Sweetie with magic, she should have no problem, but I still believe Sweetie is still more on singing hence like what the many fanarts portray of their future.

Overall, I give this episode a nice "A" rating.

...lots and lots of times...

Any time something "mushy" comes up she gags, (such as in aformentioned "Cutiemark Chronicles" but part of that might have just been "It's not about Dash so it's not good!") not to mention at least once during a CMC group hug. She's also made some comments about rarity's dresses or making dresses or such iirc, though I cant recall which episode it was in... :blush: Basically she does act that way a lot, but not too often...

She's not severely anti-girly, considering episodes like A Canterlot Wedding where she wore a dress and didn't complain. My personal view is that she doesn't mind it now and then, but she couldn't stand being a girly-girl like Rarity or even Fluttershy. Overall she's like dash, she likes to hide her feelings about 'mushy' things and wants to be tough, but she doesn't mind letting her mane down and being girly now and again. Like This

The group hug was also in Cutie Mark Chronicals, as well as the only scene I can think of Scootaloo not wanting to wear Rarity's dress. So aside from that episode she hasn't really been antigirly stuff

I normally dislike CMC episodes a lot, because they constantly kept getting the wrong idea in the end.

This was better than any other CMC episodes I've seen. They're (probably) getting the beginning idea of how they can earn their own CMs.

One thing. Watching Twilight eat was the best thing of my life. Why, I'd almost say she's beating Rarity on my favorite pony list with that scene added to her repertoire. Then again, this whole episode was amazing, at least, in my opinion. I mean, I really loved Twilight in this episode. The CMC certainý weren't bad either.

Some of my thoughts during the episode:

-Pretty cute name, Twilight Time, she's certainly coming closer to best princess now.

- Sweetie belle reminds me a bit of Rarity here and there.

-Twilight eating, this scene is going to be one of my favorites now. Also, hayburgers and fries got visualized!

-Pinkie works in the McDonald equivalent of Equestria too? Maybe a second job?

-So.... Twilight walks to the burger thingy, but flies away afterwards? Because, flying towards it was impossible I guess. (Not really a real major thing, it can easily be explained probably, but just something that caught my attention.

-Hmm... I can see the CMC getting their cutiemarks this season.

-Oh, Twilight, your awesome, giving the CMC a second chance.

-Twilight eating, this scene is going to be one of my favorites now. Also, hayburgers and fries got visualized!

-Pinkie works in the McDonald equivalent of Equestria too? Maybe a second job?

-So.... Twilight walks to the burger thingy, but flies away afterwards? Because, flying towards it was impossible I guess. (Not really a real major thing, it can easily be explained probably, but just something that caught my attention.

-Hmm... I can see the CMC getting their cutiemarks this season.

um... we saw that all the way back in 103 ("the ticket master")

Where did you get the idea she worked there? Was she behind the counter at some point? O_o

Well she's not used to flying, she probably doesnt recognize things as well from the ground, also a lot easier to fly away from an angry mob than to walk.

...maybe... but I sure as buck hope not *eyes wide with terror* I love the CMC to death, I really would hate to see the final CMC episode this fast... I'mt hinking (purely headcanon) that their final episode will come when they graduate school and *just* before they move on with their lives (Scootaloo going back to cloudsdale, SB going to manehattan, AB staying in ponyville) the last day they have together, they realize their talents, so in the end, they succeeded as the Cutiemark Crusaders, though just barely. (and then we'll probably never see Scoots or SB again and AB will be reduced to a background pony like the rest of hte apples)

Archived