Amberjack's doing requests!

TheExemplars

Heya everypony!

Lately, I have been thinking a think. A thinky think.

What if... I started doing Commissions?

To test this theory, I will be taking six requests, SIX. For traditional sketches. Sketches will be on 8x11 sheets front/back to save paper. Once I have given you your artwork, please give me a rating of 1-10, with one being the worst, on the overall quality of the sketch and how much you would pay.

There are a few rules!

1. None of the mane six/Princesses, etc. I know my skill with them is horrid. I can do most background ponies.

2. Limit of two characters per artwork

3. NO Alicorns. I don't care. No.

4. I do not do full backgrounds, but can include a prop if asked to

5. PLEASE detail your request and provide reference for your pony

6. PLEASE give me a rating at the end! This is what it is about!

7. If request slots are full, message me, and I may take your request.

**8. ONLY PONIES

Have fun, ponies!

1. Quicklime - Thimble - COMPLETE!

2. Rackenhanmer - Blueblood

3. Rarity - Radiant Steel

4. Diomedes - Fletcher

5. Bellosh101 - Col. pummel

FINISHED:

Thimble - Quicklime

**PLEASE MESSAGE critique and pricing to me. Thank you! ^^

Oh, if you wouldn't mind, could I have something for Best Royal Pony?

prince_blueblood_by_peachspices-d3rh86i.png

I'd like him to be in Evening dress (Black Suit, white shirt), and subject to some kind of embarrassing situation. I'll leave that up to you.

Hmm, if you're up for it, perhaps you could draw this pony of mine, Radiant Steel, for me:

Request_RadiantSteel.png

Instead of her usual armor though, I want her in a fancy white dress of some variety, with her mane worn in some kind of updo. She should have an embarrassed, awkward expression.

Maybe take a crack at Fletcher and Rafale for me? I only have a ponygen reference for Fletcher, so forgive me if I only give word descriptions :-|

They're partners, with Fletcher being ex-Army and Rafale being an analyst turned detective. Just them chatting over a particularly silly case or bad coffee would be great; nothing fancy required. They both have a preference for suits and ties.

Fletcher ref:

UvRfu4Hl.png

Thimble is finished! I will upload him tonight for you, Quicklime. I am in the school at the moment.

Dirty sketches(my baselines included) can be requested if you want, otherwise all will be cleaned up!

I am having a bit of difficulty with Blueblood, but I will be skipping to Radiant Steel so I can get another request down. Blueblood will be uploaded soon, however!

Archived