Before the Elements (Interest Check)

I am rather interested in doing a Rp before Celestia and Luna ruled over all, in fact I'd like to go back in time and Rp when they were little and learning how to control their own powers, guided by their parents

The spots open are

Young Luna

Young Celestia

Their father

Discord (MAYBE)

I'll be taking the role of their mother, since "Queen Galaxia" is actually someone elses design I'll be instead using the creator of it all..Lauren Faust as her mother.

Her name is Queen SunQuill and she'll be teaching her daughters their roles in the world.

QueenSunQuillTemplate_zpscd996c93.png

Now if you want a part of the princesses or their father you need to be able to write, and I don't mean a single sentence, I mean a full paragraph, and you need to be able to play the character well, I'd be severely disappointed if you said you could play Celestia and then had her act incorrectly!

So if you are interested in the role above, please post here to express your interest and pm me a sample rp post so I can decide, after I'v seen all those interested I'll announce who won the role here

-Character Winners-

Celestia:

Father (You get to name him actually):

Luna: Imagination!

Discord:

There will be no ocs, no alicorn friends for Celestia and Luna, just the characters I'v required, maybe if the idea catches on I'll stretch it out and do more and allow more.

Incidentally for the Winners of Celestia and Luna I'll be making them each a banner to use in the rp

:)

So let's do this and have fun!

Banner for the winner of Luna

PrincessLunaBanner_zps1af8c9d4.png

Banner for the winner of Celestia

CelestiaBanner_zps92535932.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived