The Class' Recess!

Hello! I'm sure all of of ponyville foal roleplayers are absolutely loving the classroom thread with our favorite teacher, but all foals need a break now and then wouldn't you agree?

Well here's my idea! This thread would take place either after or during the class is in session thread (preferably after imo) where everypony is eager to to give their brains a rest and just have fun and socialize! I'd welcome pony's normally from other cities or towns but you must give a legitimate reason to why your pony would be in ponyville now. Like maybe they're visiting relatives or something like that because of things going on back home.

So what does everyone think? Wanna see what kinda trouble our foals can get into when not under the watchful eyes of their teacher?

We've already had recess and lunch in the thread, but I'd welcome this thread regardless.

you can think of it as an opportunity to beef up your cast character post quota! Cheerilee can even pop in once in a while to see if everypony's playing nice if brianblackberry is up for it.

• 1 month later...

Archived