Winnie The Pooh

Has anypony seen the trailer for the new Winnie the Pooh movie coming out?

I think this movie is going to be amazing. Talk about nostalgia, the trailer itself almost gave me flashbacks! I'm quite excited to see this in theaters. It also comes out on Brony Appreciation Day! :P I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate!

I haven't seen Winnie the Pooh in years. Kanga was my favorite character, though. She was like everybody's mom. :)

I totally agree :D I always wanted her to be my cartoon mom when I was little lol

Not gonna lie, I never liked Winnie the Pooh, but I am still extremely glad they didn't turn it into another 'CG cartoon characters in New York' abomination.

Ha ha, I'm guessing you're hintimg at the Smurfs movie? :D

Most of the characters sounds the same, as usual, except for Christopher Robin. He sounds different, but I still like it. It's not a bad change.

I have to agree :D I'm super stoked to go see this. The other one's that were made are so...modernized...that it just ruins the movie in my opinion. This one, though, looks so much like the first movie that I can't see it being anything but good :heart:

I'm really excited to see this movie. I don't know when I'll be seeing the new Winnie the Pooh movie because I just recently watched Cars 2 a couple days ago. Ugh, Cars 2........ -.-

:o it didn't look that bad to me...I'm sad to hear it wasn't good :( but anyway, I think the Winnie the Pooh movie will bring back all the good from the old movie, though :) I'm excited to see it too :P

I'm really excited to see this movie. I don't know when I'll be seeing the new Winnie the Pooh movie because I just recently watched Cars 2 a couple days ago. Ugh, Cars 2........ -.-

:) it didn't look that bad to me...I'm sad to hear it wasn't good :) but anyway, I think the Winnie the Pooh movie will bring back all the good from the old movie, though :) I'm excited to see it too :)

It really is a terrible movie. The jokes in it are horribly unfunny, no actual plot, and not even having alot of character development. I wouldn't recommend seeing it. Also, it's pretty much Mater's Tall Tales the Movie if you ever seen the shorts.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope so, too. If Brave doesn't turn out good, then Pixar's gonna do bad just like any other movie company from Hollywood. :P

I'd get why that would happen if new people were in charge of Pixar... But it's still the same people! D: Pssh, it was even directed by the same person who directed Toy Story and the first Cars! Maybe they've just gone soft on us?

I hope so, too. If Brave doesn't turn out good, then Pixar's gonna do bad just like any other movie company from Hollywood. ;)

I'd get why that would happen if new people were in charge of Pixar... But it's still the same people! D: Pssh, it was even directed by the same person who directed Toy Story and the first Cars! Maybe they've just gone soft on us?

Who knows. :/

I hope so, too. If Brave doesn't turn out good, then Pixar's gonna do bad just like any other movie company from Hollywood. :D

Who knows. :/

Small question: would an angry appear if I were to say that I sort of liked the sequel? :oops: I'll admit that its emotional reach, character and story-wise, that it pales in comparison to Toy Story 3 - or any other Pixar movie for that matter. Still, I did find it to be pretty fun, chiches/lack of deph notwithstanding. Maybe it's because I haven't watched most of Mater's Tall Tales, but still.

As for Brave, and I don't know why, I have a pretty good feeling that it'll be one of Pixar's most well-remember movies (well, other than for being the first one with a main protagonist being female). Though one can't be too sure about Monster's Univertity (prequel to Monsters Inc.).

Also, I saw Winnie The Pooh in theatures mid-July. I really liked it and thought it was especially cute and nostalgic, but it felt kinda short even when compaired to the original. 'Twas still nice, however. It get's bonus point for Tom Kenny doing Rabbit's voice (SpongeBob's voice). And for sounding like a toned-down version of Ice King (from the show Adventure Time, and yet another role by Tom). :)