Celebrity Guests in FiM

Weird Al being featured in an episode got me thinking about other celebrities that could make guest appearances in the show. If you could decide one, who would it be and why?

I would want James Hetfield from Metallica. Yeah, that's kinda biased considering I'm a huge metalhead and James Hetfield is the frontman of the most popular metal band ever, so he would be a shoe-in for a stereotypical tough guy/metalhead character, but truthfully I think it could work out well. There is actually an episode of Dave the Barbarian where James Hetfield (as well as Lars Ulrich, the drummer) where they are featured as guest VAs. I could totally see James playing a tough guy, biker kind of pony or something.

I did opened a thread before regarding celebrities.

I gotta say, I totally love to see which celebrity can play as Starswirl, maybe the actors such as Tim Curry, Christopher Lee, James Garrett or better yet Ian McKellen.

I can't blame you, but it could have been worse, Steam forums' rules are much more harsh. Even if a thread existed about the topic we generally discussed, there's an existing one that has been around for 3 years, it maybe super-dead, but the rules say, USE THAT THREAD rather than open a new duplicate copy!

Oh well, I hate the Steam Forum anyways, the rules on old threads are horrible and find it so outdated for 10 years or so. Last time I was a user there for the first time, I've been intimidated by those rules that even comes with its own video. I forgot which one, but I remember that video is not pretty for me and I felt not very welcomed. :(

But anyway, you can choose to continue here, or in my thread. :) Your call!

Archived