Dark Souls: Igniting the Flame (OOC)

Derpyy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Asha (Cannot remember her last name)

Class: The Bandit

Covenant: Blade of the Darkmoon

Appearance: Rust colored coat with black paws and tail tuft. White head feathers and yellow eye. She has two ear feathers stick up on the top of her head.

Personality: Asha remembers being a loyal warrior for something, but the details elude her. She knows that she can't stand people who run away from their problems and that she like to tackle everything head on. Asha lives (eeehh... used to?) for a thrill and loves a bit of adventure. For the most part is is friendly, but sometimes an individual can rub her the wrong way and by being a coward. A small amount of fear is to be expected , but she doesn't believe you should let fear own you.

How did you turn Hollow? Your last death was at the hands of what? She was impaled and tossed off a cliff by someone she thought was a friend after they found out that she was cursed.

Name? Dementia

Age? Adult.

Gender? Female

Class? sorcerer

Did you belong to a Covenant? Darkwraith

Your appearance? What did you look like before you Hollowed? ash gray hair, deep red eyes, ashen black skin with multiple holes in her limbs

Your Personality? unpredictable

Since i am choosing darkwraith do i get the dark hand? and yes she is a changeling

Well I hope everything is alright. Hope it gets better soon.

Now I hate to say this but in order to get the other players in we may need to just continue on without you for the time being. You can jump in when you feel like, but there are a few others I want to give the chance to post.

Name: Xanmas "Xan" Umbrus

Class: The Thief

Did you belong to a Covenant: No

Your appearance? What did you look like before you Hollowed: Dark gray coat and wings. Gray mane and tail, which are long and spiky. Tall with a lean musculature. Wore a black cloak.

Your Personality: He remembers being only out to benefit himself, doing anything short of self-sacrifice to get what he wanted. Everything he did was, or was supposed to be, strategically examined to determine if he should. He was ruthless against his enemies, taking advantage of any opportunity to strike.

I've been watching over this and while I'm okay with the way it is going it kind of took a wrong turn...from what I had in mind. Don't get me wrong I will continue to post!

Plus I have had a huge work load this past week so I've just now gotten to sit down and read the posts.

Well I was expecting all of us to not know where we were or how we got there. But that was just a simple thing so I won't worry with it.

When I was writing the first post I actually didn't want to start off in a prison cell, For I felt you all would feel it too much like Dark Souls 1. But I decided to do that anyways.

I dunno. I am just guessing that I need to post again (XD) and we get this moving. Once we do that I feel it will go quite well.

Oh goodness I'm so sorry this took me so long, everypony. I've been completely dry on writing save for a few things.. but I'm ready to continue if this isn't completely dead.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived