*pops into reality* ... hi

Tofu

morning everypony,

Thought I'd introduce myself and fully embrace my brony heritage ... so here goes

I'm Damo aka Tofu, 21 year old traffic controller from the Sunshine Coast, Australia ... umm, I'm generally a bit on the insane side, love swinging through the internet on my custom made chandelier, I'm a loyal follower of Princess Luna and easily distracted by shiny things and ... umm *stares deeply at all the pretty shinies* ... so pretty

Dunno what else to say, hope we can all be awesome friends and what not :D

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

Dood, mad props. I could never be an air traffic controller, I hear that job requires nerves of steel and fingers of adamantium. You go, brony!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

Dood, mad props. I could never be an air traffic controller, I hear that job requires nerves of steel and fingers of adamantium. You go, brony!

cheers, I wish I was an air traffic controller ... alas, I deal with the wheeled variety that have a habit of trying to run me over

Welcome to the peaceful and caring forum that is Canterlot.

Hi, my name is BlindJester formally known as PaintedWings and I will be your new buddy here on these forums. I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony we get here at Canterlot.

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the wonderful world that is canterlot?(Do NOT worry if you don't want to RP with us that is absolutely okay we are not requiring you to join so don't be afraid to tell us you don't plan to participate.

If the answer is yes then I can't wait to see you around the RP section!

If the answer is no then that's fine! We have plenty of other wonderful things for you to do here at Canterlot such as meeting other bronies, discussing things about the show, the second season, sharing your art, canoeing, hiking, and long walks on the beach. Also you must post 5 times in the intro section before being allowed anywhere else keeps the trolls and spam bots in control and gives you a chance to introduce yourself to other new bronies. Please don't be afraid to ask our great staff any questions you may have!

Anyway enjoy your stay and welcome to the herd.

cheers, I wish I was an air traffic controller ... alas, I deal with the wheeled variety that have a habit of trying to run me over

Oh! My mistake. I thought you said air traffic controller. Still, traffic controller still can't be all that relaxing a job either!