Howdy Everypony!

Vanillapop

About Myself: I'm Vanilla Pop, and I'm bad at introductions! Just kidding ... Or am I? Anyway, I love art of all kinds, and I am an avid Flash enthusiast. Aside from that, I enjoy craft projects, language (I've been attempting in vain to learn French), and an ever expanding list of video games.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I just kind of stumbled across it when Season 1 was first starting. It was an instant hook.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
With all of that said, I hope to enjoy a long and healthy stay here at Canterlot.com. It looks fantastic, and I'd love the opportunity to make more pony friends.

Hi Vanillapop, Welcome to canterlot! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I like video games as well! :D your introduction wasn't that bad, as a matter of fact it was great! ;) if you need anything there are staff members willing to help you. Nice to make your acquaintance.

Thanks, ya'll! C:

I never know what to say in introductions. Ha, ha. I'm relieved to receive a warm welcome. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Video games are the best. O: I suppose I should have mentioned that my favorite games are Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Minecraft, and the Sims.

Hehe. Minecraft is definitely a blast. Although, I am always getting blown to smithereens. ;-; I do really enjoy the building and exploration aspects of the game, though. The atmosphere is pretty relaxing on Peaceful mode too, outside of the Nether, of course.

Awe. I'm not too worried about liking Twilight. ;) Her constantly evolving character arc is enough justification in my book.

Thanks for the welcome as we'll, ya'll.

Archived