There's ponies EVERYWHERE!! <3

Caunedheil

Hello everypony! I am Caunedheil, though you can call me Cauned or Caun even. I am a twenty year old female and I love ponies. I live in a small US dorm room for most of the year, studying to become an art teacher. I hope to get an apprenticeship with a tattoo artist once I return to school because, well, I love body art.

I found this site just googling MLP:FiM rp's and I have to say it looks amazing. I can't wait to meet everypony and start up new and exciting adventures :)

I really don't know what else to say about myself, though if anypony wants to know anything feel free to pm me or reply, it doesn't matter to me :3

Well I'm off to fill out applications!

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you, and may I say it is nice to meet you as well. The site looks great so far. I just cant wait to get my pony up and start posting. :)

Well hello hello there my fellow pony loving friend welcome to the sweet and gentle forums that is canter.

My name is BlindJester and I will be your new bestie here on these great and kind forums!

I have two standard questions for every new brony or in this case bronyette.(SINCE I CAN'T FIGURE OUT IF SHE SAID SO OR NOT PROMBLEM DIEGO?!?!?!!? :evil: :heart: )

1. Do you RP?

2.Do you plan to participate in the RP section with us?

If yes then I can't wait to see your app and to RP with you character!

If no that's FINE! We have plenty of other things for your pony loving heart to squee over such as the arts section, discussion of ponies and pony related things, discussions of non-pony related things, spas, hiking, watermelon smashing! Please don't be afraid to ask our great staff any lingering questions you may have and please visit the Getting Started Section so you can learn of the forum rules, goodies, and other things. You must also post four times in the introduction section before you are allowed anywhere else, helps us keep the trolls and spam bots in check. I think that's all so I again welcome you to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay here in canterlot.

I often considered teaching art, as I've not the courage to pursue a cartooning career just yet. But anyway, welcome!

Go for it! I started out studying to be a biochemist. It took me a year and a half of study to realize that it wasn't really what I wanted to do with my life. :3 And thank you for the welcome

Well hello hello there my fellow pony loving friend welcome to the sweet and gentle forums that is canter.

My name is BlindJester and I will be your new bestie here on these great and kind forums!

I have two standard questions for every new brony or in this case bronyette.(SINCE I CAN'T FIGURE OUT IF SHE SAID SO OR NOT PROMBLEM DIEGO?!?!?!!? :evil: :heart: )

1. Do you RP?

2.Do you plan to participate in the RP section with us?

If yes then I can't wait to see your app and to RP with you character!

If no that's FINE! We have plenty of other things for your pony loving heart to squee over such as the arts section, discussion of ponies and pony related things, discussions of non-pony related things, spas, hiking, watermelon smashing! Please don't be afraid to ask our great staff any lingering questions you may have and please visit the Getting Started Section so you can learn of the forum rules, goodies, and other things. You must also post four times in the introduction section before you are allowed anywhere else, helps us keep the trolls and spam bots in check. I think that's all so I again welcome you to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay here in canterlot.

lol Hello !! I am a bronyette :D I do RP AND OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU IN THE RP SECTION AHHHHHHHHHHHHH *headexplodes*

Yay! More friends! Welcome, it would be an honor to rp with you( or anypony else for that matter). I hope you have fun and enjoy all the sites and urls(sights and smells). okay, bye :D

I would love to rp with you, as soon as my character gets approved.

And that is hilarious!

I'll make sure to hit you up once I am approved!