*Shyly walks in and waves*

Scarlet

About Myself: Well I am a 26 year old Pegasister hailing from the regions of Cairns, Australia, how-ever I am moving over to New Zealand in a bit over a month.

My likes are ecltic wicca/paganism, history, music, my family (both blood/extended and forum) my friends, animals, drawing and video games.

How I found Canterlot.com: I did a simple googlesearch

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It is a loooong story.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Well um hi, came here after being unfairly treated on other forums. I am an old member on here but completely forgot my sing in detals (and most likley deactivated the email associated with that account)..

So umm yeah... Hi!

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

We have MLP fans from all over the world on this site! Glad you could join our group!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thank y'all for the kind and warm welcomes, I love to RP but sadly the 18+ section of the RP section isnt there so I can't do the only two types I am comfortable with (SoL/Romance)

First of all, welcome to Canterlot.com!

As for roleplaying, you can still do Romance or Slice of Life here, just not anything that is very graphic. So feel free to create a pony and jump right in!

Archived