Fluttercrush?

ok cool, that's 2, and smart when he is accepted, and no rush smart, trying to leave this open for a while to try and get more people in here. Come on changlings where are you :P I mean what better to mix into the drama then a changling with an interest in Fluttershy haha!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be up for giving this a shot, if you're looking for more people.

The issue is that the only active character I have at the moment is female. Here's the character app: http://www.canterlot...6990-naj-ready/

I've got a couple ideas about how she could get involved, but if you don't want to deal with that it's perfectly understandable.

Red do feel free to join, atm its just me, sky, and metal. Mojo said he would join but is probably just busy, so feel free to enter, because even if Fluttershy doesn't pick you she will need some new friends to help her anyway :P

Welp, I gave it ago, no idea if I'm doing it right or not though.

The idea with that first post is for it to be kinda open ended, with a number of different directions my and Naj's participation could take.

Also RDD, you wanted comments on your first CC post: I'm not that experienced myself, but the main thing I might work on is providing prompts/hooks for other players. Also, I personally found it to be a bit heavy handed with regards to his character's doubts (not sure if I'm explaining right, I'm having trouble articulating exactly what I mean) but I don't think that's a particularly problematic obstacle.

But again, that's all just my opinion.

Opinion, I'm-not-an-expert, yadda yadda.

But yes, maybe I could have said it better if I'd described it like this: I wasn't entirely sure how to respond to your post except to give my character a passing impression of yours. Something I like to try and do with posts is provide something for other characters to react to, such as asking a question, stating an opinion, carrying out some dramatic, character-appropriate action, or the like. This is what I meant by prompt, something that invites response. Naturally, it won't make sense or even be possible to have one for every post, but generally speaking I find a thread moves more easily if such things can be included.

Archived