Fluttercrush?

Ok, so I wanted to get opinions from other role players as I don't wanna make an OOC suggestion post before I see how my very abstract idea will be viewed

I was somewhat recently chosen to be the CC Fluttershy and I am so excited, I have one rp up and its slowly coming together :3, but I was thinking, what if Fluttershy found a stallion [or mare haha] that she found nice, sweet, and started to get the butterflies in her stomach for? I think it could make for a very interesting RP idea with quiet a bit of humor and some interesting ideas along the way. All the same I can say I can't imagine Fluttershy ever doing this, but I figured, what the hay, I'll see what others think and if people like the idea maybe I'll pop an OOC and see where it goes from there

Also please be nice about it, I know its an abstract idea that you may not like, but don't be rude please, if you don't like it, just say you don't and tell me why, I'm interested to know, a pleasant debate is always welcome, so long as it stays pleasant :3

Ha, guess we will see, I'm not taking the "one" lightly tell you that, there will be guidelines which I will not post so people will not change there characters to form to it, I will just check there application, then take it from there haha

When I first got into this fandom, I could not understand the desire to put the characters into relationships. Now, thanks to spending too much time with the other RP Helpers here, I've been infected. (I hate you all, especially you, Steeleagle.) Anyway, if you wanted to have Fluttershy in a relationship in CC, you could do that. That's one of the things that the flexibility of CC allows. Since I play Fluttershy in WoE, I probably wouldn't be able to do that, since WoE is supposed to stay close to show canon. So, feel free to RP this if you want.

...FlutterMac OTP...

Thanks for that Corsair, makes me feel good to know you approve my idea since your the WoE Fluttershy, and yeah we can have some fun with the RP, but I don't wanna get too crazy and all, I want it to be fun, but contained. I think I will, if it comes down to it, allow up to five ponies be a 'love' interest of some kind, though i'm still working out the kinks haha. I want it to still flow and feel like I am actually Fluttershy, but also have a bit of fun, so we will see, just waiting to see if anyone is interested in being a lucky pony, and eliagable.

Sorry brony, gotta wait till approval, But any character will be free to join, whether they reside there or are visiting.

Metal, thats fine, but I need a link to which approved CC character you wish to RP with, as I want to read a little about them, mainly personality, and ensure they are approved. Can't have a willy nilly pony snatching up miss shy now can we?

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/18429-moonshield-ready/#entry451536

This is actually my WoE app, but as I understand any character approved in WoE can be used in CC, so it should still be good.

I also responded to your other post about a WoE RP with Moonlite if you're still interested in that.

ok ill check it out and if thats the case then Smart u got any WoE, and could a helper please confirm this? just wanna be safe, don't want anypony getting in trouble over sweet little fluttershy :(

I'm sitting here thinking "well, that's something new..." but at the same time, it cant be any worse than my Twixing... (which isn't going to end with a lot of kissing and stork-calling... it's got twilight in it, it's gonna be complicated :P:D)

Anyway... yeah... good luck I guess? O_o

Thanks Ashton, thanks Steel, good to know, now I just need more people to join :P. I may start early with one stallion and hope more join, especially the mane 6 players as I'm sure Fluttershy will be very confused and need friends haha

I may start early with one stallion and hope more join,

hey! dont be so narrow-minded, if this was FFA you can bet I'd have Dash at flutter's side and in the end be in he running as her special somepony ;)

(Of course even if I had Dash here I'd never do that since I wouldn't want to buck up the canon and see flutters/dash as more sisters... but I think you get my point ;) )

Keep us all informed, as you yourself said, Flutters is gonna need her friends ^_^

Almost there, but I'm having trouble finding the time, and inspiration, to add what's needed. Still, I can't be sure he'd even remotely be a good special somepony for Fluttershy.

Anyway, the app's here if you think you might be able to help.

Archived