What kind of music you like?

Elssir

Hmmm... music.... I'm into some quite a bit~ some metal. Stuff such as Nightwish, Metallica... I like techno too.

Lately I've mostly been geeking on video game sound traks, and some fan-made variations of. I'm mostly into Final Fantasy sound traks, some Chrono Trigger. My absolute favs I've listened to from YouTube, are KateTheGreat19, and Kyle Landry. Vocals, and piano...

I've played Final Fantasy piano music- Eternity, Final Fantasy X ending theme, and River Bell Path from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

classic rock :)

THIS PERSON I CAN ALREADY TELL HAS CLASS.

My latest craze is 80's hair metal (Listening to Extreme currently yeh). The 80's had some of the most amazing guitarists and singers... And the hair was awesome, too. ouo

I honestly just like fan made Brony music, it's about 97% of what I listen to, and covers different genres. You have metal, rock, pop, country, and so many others. If it's pony, then I'll more than likely enjoy it. I use to not be such a metal fan until I head some about ponies, made me feel better about listening to it. Besides that, I enjoy listening to Taylor Swift, her music is really enjoyable to me. Linkin Park is pretty great as well, same with Crush 40. I'm honestly not much on Country music though.

I like hip hop. Not that new age **** but the golden age of rap. The 90's gangster rap. I mostly listen to Eazy E, Big L, Biggie Smalls, Eminem, Mobb Deep, Geto Boys, D12 (em's rap group), and last but not least. In fact the best rapper that every lived. The head of kings. The leader of the kings of hip hop, the one the only Tupac Shakur.

Dear Mama. Listen to that song if you're a mom. You're feel so loved.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ALL KINDS

Goodness I have such a wide range of things I like

Of Monsters and Men

The Antlers

the pAper chAse

Blue October

System of a Down

Voltaire

The list goes on and on and on, I tend to like something from just about every genre, and I have a weakness for movie and game soundtracks

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've enjoyed anything from classical background ambience to extremely hard and fast speedcore.

Just not popular pop

Oh goodness graved, I hate popular pop.

*adjusts hipster glasses*

Anyways, I'mma go shuffle my iPod.

*jams out to Dead by April - Trapped*

• 2 weeks later...

I like a lot of different kinds of music. Classic rock, psych rock, country, hip-hop, electronic, metal, etc. Right now I've been listening to a lot of neo-folk, black metal and Hank III. Here's an underappreciated folk metal band for folks into that sorta thing.

Anything!

Anything but dumb, stereotypical, generic Hip-Hop and R&B people listen to. Also celebrity music...

The only Hip-Hop and R&B I would listen to has to be respected and great. Not sexual, offensive, or degrading "music."

:I

Nero, DJ Fresh, Ellie Goulding, Justin Timberlake, Scarface, N.W.A., Wu-Tang Clan, M.O.P, Nelly Furtado, Fat Joe, Mobb Deep, Adele, Dragonforce, Machinae Supremacy, Mindless Self Indulgence, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Snoop Dogg, Gorillaz, Ice Cube, Westside Connection, Da Lench Mob, The Miles Davis Band, John Coltrane, Jay-Z, Nas, Biggie, Cassidy, The Creepshow, The Gypsy Pistoleros, The Arkhams, Outkast, Devin The Dude, Ludacris, T.I., Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Paramore, Rick James, Parliament Funkadelic, Kool and The Gang, Michael Jackson, A Tribe Called Quest, Leaders of the New School, Busta Rhymes, Killa Sin, Gang Starr, Two Steps From Hell, Jadakiss, Kishida Kyodan, The Lonely Island, Lil Wayne, KRS-One, Eminem, D12, Royce Da 5'9 and these are just all the off the top of the head. 

Anything!

Anything but dumb, stereotypical, generic Hip-Hop and R&B people listen to. Also celebrity music...

The only Hip-Hop and R&B I would listen to has to be respected and great. Not sexual, offensive, or degrading "music."

:I

That seems to imply something inherently sexual, offensive, or degrading to those two genres, but it could be my OCD acting up. <3

Edit: In everything I've listed, there's a percentage of those names who have material regarded as sexual, offensive and had been at some point, by some group of moral guardians been considered degrading. All of those names are known and respected and accordingly, or just happen to be, great. And yes they cross the boundaries of Hip-Hop/R&B and into other genres.

Archived