Twilight, Pain of a Princess [Interest check]

Starwind also acts older then her age alot of time i made her before ruby and i made storm before her thats why i have more then her then ruby she has also been in more rp then ruby ruby has been in one so far and it only got to page 3 before dieing but she has been in seravel diffent ones all got past page before dieing the only real reason i made ruby was so i have one of each race but that doesn't mean i don't care for him so i made storm first star second and ruby third i also made a twin broter for starwind name lunarwind but he didn't turn out as well

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sky in both CC and WoE

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/18422-skyzipper-ready/ WoE

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/18263-skyzipper-ready/ CC

The only thing that is differet is the history, and some bits here and their

Just a quick not too thorough app!

Name: Midnight Blues

Species: Bat Pony

Eye Colour: yellow

Character Colour: Light purple

Mane/Tail/Other: Her wings are dark purple with black fingers. Blue mane. Matching tail.

Physique: Just above average for her height she is slim and well trained

Residence:Canterlot (I can change this.)

Cutie Mark: The picture thing to the left of me. a moon with stars and clouds.

Unique Traits: Bat fangs etc etc

History: Born and raised by her parents which her mother was a guard who died. They hid in the forest until Luna's return, now she is of age and has joined, she is very high ranking.

Personality:

Sweet fun loving and kind but very violent when it comes to fighting. She cares a lot about the welfare of other ponies and always gives something to help!

yeah I can change if problem!

You can still sign up, I decide elements based on your app and also even if your not an element you can RP

Also this may take a little to set up as im starting work soon, finally got a job so yeah..

Okay well heres my character app:

Name: Cirrus Swirl

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Dark blue

Character colour: Pale blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Purple mane/tail, falls down to about the shoulders

Physique: Slightly smaller than an average mare, normal mare body shape

Residence: Cloudsdale

Occupation: Works in the weather factory in Cloudsale, one of the head cloud makers

Cutie Mark: Two swirling clouds, to represent her talent in making and shaping clouds

Story: As a filly, Cirrus had always wanted to be a racer. One day, she was practicing a trick that she thought would definitely impress the Wonderbolts when she crashed through the window in the Weather Factory, specifically the cloud making section. There were no ponies in the room, but cloud ingredients were scattered everywhere. Having no idea what else to do, she immediately began to follow a formula and making clouds. When the workers walked back into the room, all the clouds for the day have been made, shaped, and ready to be shipped off to other parts of Equestria. And then her cutie mark appeared I guess

History: Cirrus Swirl was born and raised in Cloudsdale, along with her older brother, Soarin. She had always been a little jealous of her brother growing up, especially after he got accepted into the Wonderbolts. But she still loves him, despite the occasional arguments they get in. After getting her cutie mark, Cirrus got a job in the cloud making section of the weather factory, and eventually got promoted to one of the head cloud makers.

Character Personality: A little shy and awkward at times, but usually cheerful and willing to help her friends. Sometimes she may be distrusting of other ponies, but overall she is nice and great to be around

Story: As a filly, Cirrus had always wanted to be a racer. One day, she was practicing a trick that she thought would definitely impress the Wonderbolts when she crashed through the window in the Weather Factory, specifically the cloud making section. There were no ponies in the room, but cloud ingredients were scattered everywhere. Having no idea what else to do, she immediately began to follow a formula and making clouds. When the workers walked back into the room, all the clouds for the day have been made, shaped, and ready to be shipped off to other parts of Equestria. And then her cutie mark appeared I guess

I guess, lol

accepted non the less

Archived