am i the only one thats like this

when i first join a forum or random site i seem to be one of its worse members (some of you know what i mean) i dont know why i jst alwys seem toi just want to know i anyne else i like this

No, you aren't. There have been other users like you here before, and there will likely continue to be similar users thereafter.

COMMON SENSE: People will be guaranteed to view you as a bad member if you're always posting about how bad you are. So yeah, you're better off not making anymore of these sorts of threads, status updates, or blogs, eh? :razz:

Is that how geek conventions look in the UK, Robi?

Looks like San Diego Comic Con to me. I'd know because I've been there four times. :P

Robi isn't allowed to socialize with other people. His landlord won't allow him to use up oxygen outside of the building so that he can't go ahead and use this oxygen to power him to run on a treadmill to get himself some free electricity!

Hold on hold on. Staring contest? I got this.

frame_ext.jpg

Happy meal? Happy meal!

͕F̻r̥̜̖̞̯͙̣es͇͖̹h ̫̬͍f̯̻̗͉̤͚̫or͉̞ ͉k̝ids͔̹,̥̦͎ ͖̠i̗̺̭̝t̫̖̱͕̙̟̹'̦s̰͔̞̟̗͍̜ ̻̻̥̗h̟̼̼ͅap̭̭͖p̗̣̬̤̻̞͙y͇̬̼͈̳͍ ͇̦̹m̟̠̠̬e͇̹a͔l̟̥̖!̘̻̦̪̭̞͇

̺̠̻Co̖̻m̼̺̗͙̫ḛ̹͉̜ͅs̤͈̖̪ͅ ̱̲̥̦͉w͉̪̪i͉͖̯̟̥̬ṱ̥h ͔̘̩͖t̤o̥̖̫y̩͉,̱̥̺̫̞̞̖ ̻̜͚̣͙c̮̩om̱͕͍̫e̘̦̤̫s͇͉̱̻͈ ̹͉̹̪̲͍̘w̬͇̰̬i̥̳t̪̩̤̝ͅh ͇̼̩̘̬͍̬d̘͇̭̣͎͓ri͖͉̠̜̣̖͙n̰͔k̲̱̙̲̻̼,̩̩͉̹͙͖

͈͇̘͓̰̮ͅc̩o͎̟̦m̖e̦͉͔s̬̲̳ ̼̖̺͔̫ͅw̠̤̞i͇t̮̩̻̤ͅh̫̩ ̬͈f̱̞̼̼r̰͇̰̦͉i̭̖e͓̲̻͇s̰͕̥̹͍! ͖̮͕̟̖͈̞ H̠̫̭a̱͔p̰̯̘̦p̣̘͖̲y̯̱ ̼̪̖m͈̪͇͍͔̝ea͕̗l!̬͉͔

̖Y͏̝̙o̪̘̞̱̕ͅu̧'͓̖͓̣̼re̡̙̘̣͈̘ ̲͈̻̖̩HA̵̪̜̲̤P̡͖͍͎̠̮͉̪P͉̠̥͍Y͕,̥ ̝̜̰̼r̖͈͖̲̯͎i͢g̸̹h̭͟t̹̭̯̼͚̲͡ͅ?

̫͈͖͖H̫̖͚̙A͉̜̳͖ͅP̢P̴̣͕̲͎̖̤Y̭̖̥̖̪̫̥͞ ̬̦̞̀F̲̞ƠR͇͈͓̀ ͍̹̝͠H͉̗̞͇͡A̘͕͓̼̝̣͝P̫̼P̗̫Y̸̥ ̗͈͔M̜̱̟͜E̼A̧͔̜̗̖̩͍̺Ḻ̰̳̝̙͓!̻̯̻̜͖͠?̢̜

͚̭̣̖̞I̗̙͇͇̦̣ ̹DO̞N̶͚̮̻̪̬'͓͈̕T͡ͅ T͝H͎͓̗̲͎͓IN͎K̶̗ ̤̭̮͔̱͚Y̳͔̦̗O̼U͍̘͇̺̟'͙̰̱̼͚̥͠Ṛ͚̹̳̝ͅE͖͓͙̣̯̠̺̕ ҉̝̰͕̣H̴̥͙̯A̼͙̠̭͔͚P͕P̤̙͙̟̦̦̭Y̛̫͈̥ ̡̖̯̖̞E̹̝̕N̥̠O̳̗͉͇U̗̞̬ͅĢ͙H͓̹̘̬͉͕!

̣͈̖͈̘́ͅỊ͎͢ ̟̣͇̻̯k̨ṉ͓̗̬̘̬͓o̻̺̥ͅw̗,̬̠͇͔̱̳͈ ̵̰̲͚I'͍̳̟͇̯̪́ĺ͇͇̦l͏͎̜̠̮̱ͅ ̺͇̻T͚͖̩E͉͉̯̘̜̺̜͢A̧̻̘C̩̯͉H͕͉̰͔̫̟͕͘ ̷̰̟̭you̮̹̦͔̳͍ ̟t͔̞͔̯̟̖o̭̭͠ ̱̙͜b̸̼̪e̢͖̗̦̹ ̮͓͍̪̰̞͝h̶͖͎̮a̺͉̠̲ṕ̦̫̥̣̣̠ͅṕ̖͍y̞̮̰̕!̷̪̩̘̫̥

Archived