New here~

LightningMana

Hello everypony! ;)

mlp pretty much has been with me my entire life, through the old 80's cartoon and original line of toys~ I've collected a lot. Lots from the generation 1 line, some from the generation 2, some of generation 3, and now generation 4! I just love all the ponies.

Hello and welcome to Canterlot! I was browsing through your gallery when I found the picture of Lana Parilla with the Queen Regina pony. And she signed it, too? That is so cool! :D I also think it's awesome that you're collecting every generation of mlp. I used to have lots of g1 and g2 ponies when I was a kid.

Welcome to Canterlot LightningMana! That's some good looking artwork/figurines I like it, how long did it take to make it? :D I have yet to watch G1, G2 and G3 I need to get on the ball with that. :-| Plus we can all agree Rarity is the best pony. ;)

Thanks everyone! This seems like a fun, friendly lively place so far!

Welcome to Canterlot LightningMana! That's some good looking artwork/figurines I like it, how long did it take to make it? :D I have yet to watch G1, G2 and G3 I need to get on the ball with that. :-| Plus we can all agree Rarity is the best pony. ;)

Oooh.... I'd have to say, anywhere from 1 1/2 - 5 days. Around one day for simple designs, then the more level of detail, the longer the days~

I can relate with Rarity, over the aspect of stressing over art. XD

589775__safe_solo_rarity_glasses_measuring+tape_artist-colon-grievousfan.png

I bet I'm late- but welcome! I am also new :kissy: I also like Rarity, though she isn't my favorite :scream:!

lol~ nothing wrong with that, I thought our options of "fav pony" were limited to the mane 6, but come to think of it... my true absolute fav is a particular black colt with red/white striped hair~ :Luna: My Midnight Runner~ <3

it_s_about_time_by_songbreeze741-d7lyci7.png

Archived