Want to Date Rarity? ;)

RarityBannerWip_zps9fd6c5a7.png

Heck yeah you do! I'm totally yoinking this from the Flutter and Dash threads! Same as there, post your interest in dating Miss Rarity (Mare or Stallion, Griffon or Changeling! Rarity is equal opportunity)

I will pick the top 3 and make threads for each of them!

Go go go!

So how would you want to start it out? Personally, I'm thinking an Auntly decree for His Highness to finally apologize to Rarity and make up for her ruined evening.

Im waiting for my OC griffon Blackwing to get into CC but once he is i am sure that he wouldnt mind going on a date with Rarity. Blackwing would probably want to do it as he is trying to start over and to actually make ponies Happy instead of stealing and i beleive that Rarity might be able to help him as much as he could her. Know this is a long shot but hey, whats the point of not trying?

I might be interested in giving it a go. My OC Moonshield is a crystal pony and since Rarity seems to like shiney things, she could take an interest in his crystal coat and start a conversation. Moonshield could then offer to take Miss Rarity on the best night of her life and we'll see where it goes from there. :P

I might be interested in giving it a go. My OC Moonshield is a crystal pony and since Rarity seems to like shiney things, she could take an interest in his crystal coat and start a conversation. Moonshield could then offer to take Miss Rarity on the best night of her life and we'll see where it goes from there. :razz:

Could be interesting!

I might be interested in giving it a go. My OC Moonshield is a crystal pony and since Rarity seems to like shiney things, she could take an interest in his crystal coat and start a conversation. Moonshield could then offer to take Miss Rarity on the best night of her life and we'll see where it goes from there. :razz:

Making that thread next

Archived