Hello, I'm Polaris!

PrincePolaris

About Myself: For now, I'll just like to put it out there for everyone to see, that I am Autistic. I have Aspergers. Lots of the things I say will seem Rude, or weird, and I hope none of you will be mad at me for that. I've already been banned for something that was taken wrong somewhere else, and I hope it doesn't happen here. If something I say does not make sense, or it seems off, Just tell me and I'll try to explain it.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google~!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Er, I remember finding it and Watching both of the first two seasons when I should have been doing s report!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Well, I am Polaris. I have no artistic Skills and I'm doing my best to learn. I love MLP, and everything related to it, and You would not Believe how much I love doing MLP RPs.

I am great at Stories, writing them, and revising them, and Creating Plot-lines. When I'm in an RP, and we're trying to think of stuff, I always have plans ready almost right away! I love Doing RPs, and I love writing stories! I hope to have a great time on here, and I'll see you all in an RP!

Welcome to Canterlot! :) My brother is also Autistic and has Aspergers, so I can understand how you feel. But don't let that hold you back, after all, he is 17 now and got his first job a couple days ago. Anywho, welcome again, hope to see you in some roleplays!

Welcome to the Canterlot!!! :)

I hope you will enjoy it here with us. And don't worry. I'm also saying weird stuff very often. ;)

I'm looking forward to your stories. Well, see you latter in one of them.

*the welcoming hug*

Welcome! We're glad to have you here!

And it's nice to see you're so interested in RPing. What smileyface said is correct, Free for All is probably the easiest RP setting to get into since it requires no character application. If you ARE interested in learning about our other two RP settings, though, please check out this thread!

Hope you like it here. :)

Oh don't worry, Polaris is so well thought out that I'm perfectly comfortable with him in any RP!

Once everyone gets over the part about him owning PolariSoft, the equestrian version of microsoft....

And thanks! :D

Archived