Hai der... ^3^

PinkiePiedPiper

About Myself: Well, I'm an 18 year old guy, single and Bi, and is kinda a bum

How I found Canterlot.com: I just found it.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw the show last year and was hooked on episode 6.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello there guys! Nice to meet you! I'm a 18 year old nerd who likes coding and music! Of corse I don't know how to make any music yet other then playing the Bass Clarinet, but I'm learning! I wanna be a DJ one day.

I'm not THAT good of an artist, but I try. I made my 2 Oc's together, but I just put a background and a gift with adding some blush. Not that good. :P

sweettea_leaf_ship_by_bronydash465-d7tlh0a.png

Tea Leaf SweetHart

Welcome, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot. We're all here to make sure that the others are having a great time, so don't fear to jump into the mix!

If you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of as far as rps, I'm your stallion. Just PM me and I'll help make the ideal work.

Welcome, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot. We're all here to make sure that the others are having a great time, so don't fear to jump into the mix!

If you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of as far as rps, I'm your stallion. Just PM me and I'll help make the ideal work.

Thx

Archived