Hi, i am the Aurora Borealis! If the Aurora Borealis was a pony, of course.

AuroraSkylight

About Myself: Set in Central New York (Where its either too ****ed hot or too ****ed cold), pretty much everything i do is online. I am almost on a nation simulator forum, where i got my start at writing and Roleplaying, and have happily progressed quite far from there. Aside from this, i'm either watching youtube (Or perhaps a movie, or maybe an MLP season marathon), or playing PC games, mostly strategy with one MMO thrown in. I regularly practice networking, computer repair, and have started moving towards programming as well. I'm also waiting for the day when i suddenly stop procrastinating (Hey, miracles can happen, just wait until the story of how i got into MLP) and actually start writing drafts of three main ideas for fanfics i've had for some months now. It'll happen, someday. I hope.

How I found Canterlot.com: From a friend, on the very Nation sim forum i mentioned

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: (Some background here at the beginning)

Well, like alot of people i know, i too suffered from the senseless wonders of bullying. It was evident very quickly that in no one was my 'physicality' (Or lack thereof, rather) was going to help with that. The only thing setting me aside from them i ever found, that ever gave me the feeling of actually being a potentially better, more contributive person to society them, was above average intelligence. No matter the conversation, i always seemed to know something about it. As such, i developed a bit of an OCD issue with not understanding something, and would immediately move to increase my understanding. In what's called a location thread (Psuedo-roleplaying, mostly little one liners, and singular character-to-character development rather than a greater plot), a few of the involved members were of course bronies. And, as time went on, their conversations and references to this grew, and my irritation with not understanding any of it rose steadily in tandem. On a cold Sunday during winter break, i finally broke and decided to do what at the time i thought was the unthinkable, i was going to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to finally understand. I expected to want to cut my eyes out, because i was a bit of a hater (Though a slightly tolerant one), after the end of the first episode, quite the opposite happened. Infact, the rest of my winter break consisted of watching the entire series, twice.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Twilight is best pony (For me, anyway) But of course i like all of them.

Hello there. I am Aurora Skylight, and though the name has (And may here as well) Sugegst gender, i can tell you now it is probably the opposite of what your first guess might be. Rather its the name of my favorite, and by far most unique OC, who also happens to be the Empress of my massive 6bn+ population Empire on that wonderful nation sim forum. And, as the title suggests, her color scheme is pretty much the Aurora Borealis as a unicorn mare. The friend who brought me here, will hopefully being drawing her soon.

Well, i'm here, and now to browse the many things here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived