How am I just now finding this?!?

Kanarina

with all of my mlp obsessed friends and my love for roleplaying! I'm glad I did find this though, I'm already enjoying everything I'm seeing so far. I actually heard about you guys from a post on a deviant art group that advertised your contest and it just looked like too much fun to not take part in...

My name is Adrian and I'm a 27 yr old stay at home mother of 2 cute little girls. I spend most of my time drawing or playing World of Warcraft (yep, I'm a bit of a gamer nerd). I love drawing and creating mlp characters and am actually working on creating all of the League of Legends champions into ponies as well as every race/class combination from WoW. So I have a handful of drawing to do! I already have a rp pony that is actually created after an old DnD character I played in college.

Pony Info

Name: Kanarina "Kana" by those closest to her

Sex: Mare

Species: Earth

Body Color: Gold

Mane/Tail Color: Dark Red

Eyes: Green, Left eye has a scar

Cutie Mark: Red and White Shield with Halo

She was created after a Paladin of Tyr but I'm thinking I could easily convert her to a daughter of a royal guard or something. I'll think of a story line for her soon.

I really hope I can make a home here and find some fun to fill in my gaps between drawing and gaming and taking care of two mischievous girls!

Hay there and welcome! Always great to see new faces around!

If you're wanting to adapt your character for the Mane Rp's there’s an easy to use template over in the Apps forum, though that’s mentioned in the Getting started forum >.> yeah I suspect Skye or somepony will be along shortly to point you in the right direction. Also if you Doodles and stuffs you should totally use the amazing gallery app and pop up your own arty thread in 'Art Discussion'! We love our art ponies to bits and its always wonderful to see more horse drawn horse-drawn carriages :)

Anywho, hope you have fun! And swing by the IRC chat if you have time, we’d love to see you there :o

Welcome to Canterlot! Glad that you found us and all, as we have lots here for the RPer, or even if you're not interested in RP at all. :) Most basic questions are answered in the Getting Started section, but if you have any additional ones, please ask away. :o

Welcome to the community! :)

I'm glad you found us too! It's always wonderful to have another active member of the community here on the boards. Were still trying hard to get our name out, glad to see it's working! Welcome again!

I'll be submitting my contest entry art to my deviantart account tonight and be linking back here as well...Anything to help out role playing communities! Especially of the pony kind! :D