A lonely shimmer [OOC/sign-up]

Plot: So much time has passed since Sunset shimmer has caused the chaos within Canterlot High, and has since tried her hardest to fit back into the school. But after so long, even with the help of the Mane 5 she gives up, she sneaks out on the night of the portal opening and jumps through, deciding imprisonment with Celestia is better then the eternal suffering and loneliness that she is suffering withing the walls of Canterlot High. She soon finds herself in an odd castle she does not recognize, and to her relief, runs into Princess Twilight. Twilight quickly questions her reason for returning and she admits she gave up, she said she is ready to face the wrath of Celestia and recieve her punishment. After a long chat Twilight agrees to take Sunset Shimmer to Celestia and, alongside Luna, they come to a solid agreement, she will be allowed to return to Equestria under one condition, she must stay in Ponyville and within Twilight's Castle, only coming out with Twilight. Though saddened she agrees, and they depart, heading back to the castle, Twilight helps Sunset Shimmer settle into the residence and sets-up a room for her.

Now more then a year has passed, an uneventful year, and, after helping with Winter Wrap up last year, Sunset shimmer asks to speak to Celestia about being able to begin settling into her own life in Ponyville. After a long discussion with the Princess they agree to give her a house in Ponyville, but she is to tell Twilight and get agreement from Celestia if she wishes to leave Ponyville. She agrees though still feels that after a year she should be allowed more. Princess Celestia smiles and says, "There is much in store for you Sunset, and if you wish to be my pupil once more I must be sure you have patience," she says. Sunset Shimmer imminently understands, as her impatience to learn magic lst time is what cause her 'betrayal' to Celestia in the first place.

With a slightly higher hope for her future life she returns to Ponyville to start her new life finally, hoping to make new friends and new adventures, she jsut hopes she can..after so long

So please link your app from the FFA or WOE or CC application section

Also please note, no one except the mane 6, the Princesses, and a few Royal guards know of Sunset's past.

Hey! I'd like to be in this! This is some kind of slice-of-life thing right? (Please correct me if I'm wrong... X3)

Oh! And I'll use Axle Spin! This is a good chance for me to finally play as her! :3

• 3 months later...

Hey I have been searching today for an rp group and was wondering if you would mind if I did play my pony once had a horn but it was long destroyed in a freak accident he is charismatic and valiant he is a unicorn with a destroyed horn. Any who I will play my main character ParrySlice is that ok with u guys?

Archived