Newbie here

LighteningStreak

About Myself: Hey there! The names LighteningStreak. I recently joined this website so I might be a little rusty on how things work around here, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon. I'm a bisexual (stallion leaning) 18 year old colt who loves to jam to bands like Daft Punk, My Chemical Romance, Mindless self Indulgence, Gorillaz, and just a little bit of jazz music to mix things up. I work out on almost a daily, and obviously like to keep fit. Because of my bulky appearance, I might seem intimidating to some ponies, but I am actually a confident trustworthy and kind stallion. Hehe, that may sound like a lot but trust me it's true. I am very responsible but that doesn't mean I don't love to have a good time with friends. I enjoy hanging out with ponies and spending time outdoors. Well, that's enough about me now, I hope to meet some new friends here!

How I found Canterlot.com: browsing the web for mlp related stuff, pressed on an image and found a link to here.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: one of my colt friends suggested the show to me so naturally I decided to check it out. Ended up getting obsessed with the show and I am now a proud fan!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Hey there! The names LighteningStreak. I recently joined this website so I might be a little rusty on how things work around here, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon. I'm a bisexual (stallion leaning) 18 year old colt who loves to jam to bands like Daft Punk, My Chemical Romance, Mindless self Indulgence, Gorillaz, and just a little bit of jazz music to mix things up. I work out on almost a daily, and obviously like to keep fit. Because of my bulky appearance, I might seem intimidating to some ponies, but I am actually a confident trustworthy and kind stallion. Hehe, that may sound like a lot but trust me it's true. I am very responsible but that doesn't mean I don't love to have a good time with friends. I enjoy hanging out with ponies and spending time outdoors. Well, that's enough about me now, I hope to meet some new friends here!

hello good friend of ours and welcome to canterlot high sch- oh wait never mind...well its good to see another fan of flutters out there as well and it will soon catch up to rainbow dash (im talking to you daring) hope you enjoy all this site has to offer :)

Hello and welcome in our community!

Nice to have you here.

I hope you will like it here and enjoy your stay. :)

Don't be afraid to ask for help if you won't be sure with something or you would have a question.

*welcoming hugs*

Archived