The Ponies' morning pick-me-up.

RedCedar

So, we've seen Rarity with a pot of tea at breakfast, and Fluttershy's been known to host tea parties, but what about the rest of the ponies? What morning rituals do they have? My thoughts are:

Twilight Sparkle, being the urban college student that she was, probably still enjoys a latte in the mornings, and any other time she can get her hooves on one.

Applejack, coffee, black.

Pinkie Pie, hot chocolate, black.

Rainbow Dash either makes the strongest pot of coffee she can and then fires two shots of espresso into it, or just skips the coffee altogether and cracks open a can of Red Minotaur.

Any thoughts?

I can totally see RD with energy drinks to help her get going in the morning.

As for Pinkie, I think she'd be more likely to be drinking the sweetest, most sugar-filled drink she could. Give herself a sugar high first thing in the morning. Idk, just a thought.

AJ... Yeah, I could see her with cowboy coffee or something like that. Not actually sure what that term means, but whatever.

• 4 weeks later...

Hot Chocolate isn't really a "pick-me-up" drink. Generally Hot Coco doesn't have much caffeine, or sugar in it for that matter. Perhaps Peppermint or Licorice tea?

As such my suggestion of a cup of sugar. Nothing else, just sugar.

Applejack - Hot Cider

Rarity - Tea (Maybe English Breakfast or Earl Grey or the Equestria equivalent)

Rainbow Dash- Coffee or an Energy Drink

Fluttershy - Tea maybe or a light fruity drink.

Pinkie Pie - Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate with marshmallows, whipped cream, hot fudge, and a cherry on top!

Twilight - Coffee, tea and a good book!

Archived