Greetings, fellow bronies!

Aristocrap

Hello there!

I finished watching the first season today and I've been hooked since episode one. I've known about the MLP craze for quite a while, but it was only this week that I decided to delve into it and watch the actual show. All I can say is I'm a brony! I look forward to hanging around the forums and meeting other bronies here.

Welcome to Canterlot! There is plenty to do here for the fan wither you like to RP, or creatively express yourself through art, writing, music, etc. or just want to chat with your fellow bronies on anything pony related, or non-pony related. :D

The best place to start is the Getting Started section which covers the basics. If you have any questions though, please ask away. :o

YAY!! Thats what happened to me! I'm an 80s kid and grew up watching the original show.... here is my reaction to Friendship is Magic- "I will NEVER watch that GOD AWFUL piece of CRAP pony remake!!!!" *watches the show to see what the fuss is about* "I WILL NEVER STOP WATCHING THIS AWESOME PONY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!" I know where you're at *brohoof*