Sword Art Online: Interest Check

Shadowbolt0

Hello Everyone!

So I've been getting back into Sword Art Online (SAO) and i'm tempted to make a RP for it, but I'd need to know if anyone would actually be interested in joining. If you know the concept behind SAO, then please say so and you’ll be fine. If not, I’ll explain it briefly.

You got into a game, and you are immersied, you are your avatar. But, there is no log out button, and if your avatar hits 0 Health Point (HP), you die in game and in real life. And the only way to escape is to beat all 100 floors. Each floor has a boss who must be defeated before you can advance. Once a boss is defeated, he stays defeated.

Any more, I’d honestly say watch the anime, it’ll explain itself better than I can. Anyway, if you’re interested, let me know and if there are lots of people, I’ll set it up.

Just a heads up, if you normally post 1 liners, this RP isn’t for you. This will require set up and effort from those joining in, so skype is highly recommended to help set things up. It might seem silly, but I’ve been in many Rp’s where things break down due to bad communication/ 1 liners, so know it now.

Any questions, fire them here, Pm me or Skype me.

Cheers

If everyone would like to create a character and post their application here, that would be great.

It will be time since i'm in a transition phase of work and travveing to a new country, so it may take time before we start.

Cheers

For characters, the current template is below. This might change, depending on how I feel when i'm not tired.

Name:

IGN (In-Game Name):

Alias (If Any):

Appearance:

Personality:

Unique skill/Extra abilities: Write them here and wait for my approval, or disapprova, depends.

Skills: Please look at SAO wiki. We start at lv1,but its just an indicator to what your character becomes

Name: Fluffee Hughs

IGN: Gloom

Alias: Initiator, Fluff

Appearance: The stereotypical cloak and dagger assassin look in attire. His body is a very light build with very white skin, and rather long violet hair. His eyes sheen a metallic purple with a rather attractive, clean shaved face hidden behind the stereotypical mask.

Personality: Gloom believes there is a time when you need to be serious and time when you don't. As such his personality drastically changes depending which environment he is currently in. When he isn't being serious he is rather lax, emotional and playful in contrast to his cold, calculating heartlessness he wears when events push him. However it is only a state of mind, his objectivity and reasoning will always be the same in either instance.

Unique ability: 'Mark of the Assassin'. The Character uses the Shadow's themselves to conceil himself, fading from vision and allowing him a jump (Gap-closer) to a pre-designed target. The leap deals 20% reduced damage. After this leap, the character leaps back and turns invisible. This leap can be done 3 times (Within a set time frame). After all 3 leaps (Or time) has passed, enemy will take all the damage at once (Meaning the 3 leaps don't damage the Hp bar till the end for a 'pop'ing effect) with an additional 40% of all damage given to the target by all other sources during the time it was marked. Any form of Crowd Control (Disable, silence, slows and the such) that catch him (Single target have a harder time tracking him unless the enemy has 'clarity' or Area of Effect) will end his ability (But the enemy will still take damage for what you've done to them).

Skills: Acrobats, Hiding... Max that s**t! People are more dangerous then monsters~

- Later: Drug mixing, picking, reveal, searching, straining, sprint, trap dismantling.

- Weapon skills: Daggers, Martial arts, Blade throwing

(If we make it to that level xD)

Name: Blackwing

IGN (In-Game Name): Blackwing

Alias (If Any): Shadow

Appearance:

Mane/Tail/Other: Blackwing's mane and tail are both Shadow blue, a dark shadow blue. Mane is styles so that it all hangs off the back of his neck though a bit of it hangs over his face. His tail is a bit shorter then most griffon tails and is styled so that it hangs free.

Physique: Has a strong build, though is small for his age.

Eye colour: Dark red

Character colour: Jet black

Personality: Blackwing doesn't talk much. He is a bit shy. Blackwing, although on the outside a shy and nervous griffon, on the inside he is a loyal griffon who would do anything to help those he cares about. You would also find a very caring and honest Griffon who would never lie to you unless he was doing it to keep you safe. Blackwing does not care about the law much and will happily ignore it for what ever reasons he gets to do it.

Unique skill/Extra abilities:

Meditation

Unrelenting Fury

During combat, when a party member (Of the player who has unlocked Unrelenting Fury') drops below quarter Health, and/or gets a critical condition or disable in a combat zone, the character has increased Attack Speed. This Attack Speed is 15% for each member of the party that meets this requirement. Also, any life steal that occurs from the user is given to the injured allies (Unless the User is below 50% Hp, when it returns to the user).

Skills: Parry, Familiar Recovery, Familiar Communication, Familiar Training, One Handed Straight swords, Medium armor, Sprint, Searching(Tracking)

Combat Style: Single Hostiles.

---------

Familiar's name: Cujo

Familiar's role: Offensive.

Familiars Species: Black wolf

Name: Midnight

IGN (In-Game Name): Midnight-Blossom

Alias (If Any):

Appearance: Short for her age, she had amber eyes and long, dark blue hair. She'll often wear black if she can. She has very very pale skin. She's skinny, lithe and short for her age.

Personality: Midnight is shy, no way around it. She can break down easily, and will regardless of where she is. She wants to help other people, but often feels like she can't because she can barely look after herself in the process. She loves animals, singing, plants.

- Extra Ability: Katana Wielding: The Character is able to wield a Katana once they have enough experience with One-Handed Curved Swords and won 1,000 PVP duels

-Unique Skill: Empowerment and Protection

After every 3rd Attack or Sword Skill, Midnight's next Attack or Sword Skill will deal 130% damage as well as heal Midnight for 100% of the damage dealth.

All healthing (Including Regeneration) that effect Midnight are increased by 20%, and all members in a party (If any) have all forms of healing amplied by 10%.

Skills:

- Armor Smithing (Light, Meduim, Heavy)

-Slashing Weapon Forging

- Blunt Weapon Forging

- Famailar Training and Communication and Recovery

- One-Handed Curved Swords

- Parry

- First Aid

- Cooking

Familar:

Name: Rose

Creature: Feathered Dragon (Silver with Red eyes)

What it does: A Feathered Dragon is a supporting Familar, it gives it's owner increased Health Regeneration. It can also give a Health Bonus to an ally, but is on cooldown. It cannot attack, but can block if needed.

It's only a general idea of where your character will go, since we start at lv1 and I want to know what we had. Dw, you'll unlock a ton of stuff (I suggest looking at the Wiki for a good idea of what is available)

Oki, if you have Skype, then please add me. For each Characters Unique ability which I'm creating (Cause that'll mean it's 'balanced'), i'd like to discuss it there. If not, place your App here and i'll Pm you ideas for it (Or if you have any ideas, Pm me with them and i'll see what you have)

Name: Augercorn

IGN : Wind Horse

Alias: guy with way to much testosterone, EL PESTO, the crazed clydsale,ray soufflé

Appearance: A giant clydsale earth pony with orange fur and white unkempt mane and tail, cutie mark is a bottle of pills. very tall very muscular

Personality: a fun loving carefree giant, augercorn is the very description of a man child, he has lived a harsh life filled with lots of violence but is still rather cheery and energetic. Being a man-child he often doesn’t understand the toll of violence and the effect it can cause on others. Aside from that he is very kind to those he likes and will help just about any one with anything. He is not very smart and easly manipulated. But can occasionally display good planning and leadership skills.

augercorn is very good at fighting and not much else. often casing destruction without knowing

skills

1.Parry - The ability to use an attack to block an opposing strike. Maximum level makes it possible to destroy an item currently at less than half of the maximum durability; anything with a durability above that will not be damaged

2. 2 handed straight sword

(would like to grow into

howl

Martial Arts

Two-handed Battle Axe

One-handed War Hammer

First Aid

Extended Weight Limit –

Straining -The ability to hear sounds from further away than normal. Higher level of skill grants the ability to hear through locked rooms

Metal Equipment –

Special

Spirit Armor

Raise DP of self and a small radius of allies based on skill level, rdius grows with skill level

'Shield of Divinity' This skill can only be unlocked by a single player who displays courage and strength in the protection of other players, placing others lives ahead of their own.

Shield of Divinity allows the player to switch between offensive and defence quickly, amplifying all defensive stats and giving the player a 5% armor buff. The player can also use their shield as a weapon, striking out with it in a tackle like move.

Shield of Divinity reduces damage all allies (Excluding the user of this ability) by 8% from all damage sources

Name: Wind Burst

IGN (In-Game Name): Kukulkhan

Alias (If Any): Flowing Trees

Appearance: Tall, blue eyes, black hair, wears brown leather all the time and he is lightly tanned.

Personality: Preferring to keep most of his personal details under wraps thanks to what the game did to him. Since the game doesn’t like to play fair neither does he and he will use every trick in the book to confuse his enemies. To those he deems his allies they enjoy extreme loyalty, bravery, and a fun loving individual that will try to crack a joke when everything seems at its bleakest. He doesn’t take the situation seriously and will mess around. A few other players speculate that he has gone mad, that once before the beginning of the game he fell in love but some murderers took her life. Nobody knows for certain but there is a fire burning in his eyes. Unrelenting determination boiling in his blood only taking a spark of anger to ignite.

Two-handed fighting: Wield weapons with two hands

Nature affinity: Understanding and living in the world around one's self and being able to navigate the forest and jungles with relative ease. He attains this ability after spending 500 days in that environment and gaining skills in tracking.

Skills: Acrobatics, Hiding, searching, straining, spiriting, parry, Leather Equipment

Characters who are approved to join the Rp:

Fluffee Hughs (Sethore's character)

Blackwing (RainbowDaringDash's character)

Midnight (My character)

Augercorn (Augercorn's character)

I've spoken to DarknessEmbrace about his app, and I've heard nothing from Hawkeye since more than 24 hours have passed so i'll assume he's still making his app or lost interest.

Hopefully I will start the Rp up within the next couple of days, so just bear with me till then. Thanks!

So sorry for me taking this long, I've been extremely busy lately :P I'll just make a variation of Hawkeye for this :)

Name: Hawkeye

IGN: Hawk

Alias:

Appearance: (this is human right?) His hair is lightish brown, and usually pretty messy. He's always found in his usual leather jacket and jeans. He's an average height, and fairly skinny.

Personality: Hawk has a very laid back and casual personality most of the time, unless something huge is at stake. He enjoys being in the game, and basically sees it as another life and tries to make the most of it. He'll do anything to protect his friends, though.

Unique traits:(May or may not have one, I'll see if I can think of somethin)

Skills:

-Acrobatics

-Sprint

-Parry

-Two-handed straight sword

-Blade throwing (to learn)

-Fishing (to learn)

I do have a Skype, but I rarely use it. I'm fine with either that or PM, though.

Name: Kitsune blossom

Ign: Morning dew

Alias: Zel

Appearance: Pink long hair that reaches her middle back. Wears a white cloak that covers her face except her eyes and wears medium metal armor underneath. She is short for her age. Standing at five foot tall. Pink eyes and a scar over her right cheek.

Personality: she is quite quiet and likes to keep to herself. She is an animal lover and likes to help others that are hurt or in need. Other than that she isn't very up stuck or fearfull

Special trait: mending aura. When near her she can boost healing and regeneration by five percent of the usual base healing of items (potions are better)

Skills: Dagger proficiency

Alchemy

agility

speed

perception

sneak (to be learned)

beast taming (to be learned)

Pet: Asuna the Fox. A yellow and firey orange fox.

Asuna is a combat fox that can attack foes as well as providing light healing to her owner. She is small and can ride on Kitsune's shoulders. She is friendly and kind to allies and friends of her owner.

Sorry, but i have to join late. A storm has knocked my net out, and, cuz, u know, telstra is evil, im not going to have net until the 5th of Feb. Please dont go to far ahead, i still want to participate :(

Okay, okay, I jumped the gun earlier, but here's my app:

Name: White Dragon

IGN: White Dragon

Appearance: He dyed his hair a snowfall white and his skin is I guess what most people would consider normal, a light pink maybe? He's skinny, and is actually a little stronger than he looks.

Personality: Kind of a nerd, he spent a lot of his time on the computer. So, when it comes to certain social events, well, he's somewhat lacking. He knows quite a bit, but only from what he's learned online.

Unique Skill/Extra Abilities:

Martial Arts: An <<Extra Skill>> unlocked from a quest on the second floor which allows using Sword Skills with one's hands and feet.

Skills:

Wild Dance

Parry

Battle Healing

Light Metal Equipment

Acrobatics

Searching

Straining

Sprint

So......uh..........sorry about before.....

Archived