RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

5 minutes ago, puzzlebeat said:

Webbed feet. Fast swimmer. :P

Also, Since Dabom is currently MIA I have a reference of Aisha for you.

Oohhh! Nice!

I saw the pic before when it was uploaded. 

...I thought Aisha wore a red hoodie, or maybe that's just her battle armor?

3 minutes ago, PyroBlaze said:

Yep. Just not sure if she should be human or Faunus. Or what animal trait she would have if she were a Faunus. 

wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.wings.

Or maybe her semblance would be the ability to change, so she could have wings when she needs them, and the sticky stuff when she needs those, and so forth. She'd also use it to disguise herself as needed, of course. 

• Like 1

@Dabom444 As I have explained to Puzzlebeat, I'm keeping the dueling club roleplay separate from the main roleplay to simplify things. In this story line, Slash has never met them prior to the dance, so it wouldn't make sense if they suddenly know each other.

2 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

OKAY! SO! I've alluded to it enough! I keep telling myself that I'll talk to Symphy about it but I keep either forgetting or putting it off! Symphonicfire! I have words that need to be exchanged with you about Andrea!

Kay kay, pm me the details.

I just got out of my last exam, so I'm free to art and post! Yahooooo! :catbug: 

• Like 1