The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Silver waited for the group of strangers to pass before answering Aisha. "Three actually. Work in Atlas took longer than expected." He said adjusting the heavy crate on his shoulder. "I'd hug you but my arms are full. Who were they?" He asked walking in the direction of the airship station.

She activated her gauntlets to help with the weight lifting and grabbed the other handle. "Let me help. And they were hunters and huntresses with the academy. I just met them a bit. Tried to get a little friendly but they seemed reserved."

She walked with him while holding the other side of the crate. "So much dust." She said with a smile.

"Yeah. Stupid sailors lost all of mine." He said letting the crate down so his partner could help him. "Thanks. I had to pay a fortune though and I doubt uncle Torchy would let me skim off what we have." He continued stopping at the platform setting the crate down as they waited for an airship. "You know how he is. So.." he said sitting on the crate. "What about you? How have you been?"

Aisha listened to him as he spoke and sat the crate down with him. She was familiar with torchwick and how he could be very..... Odd sometimes. A mix between a gentleman and a character who would quicker stab you in the back than anything.

She sat with him and peered at her armored gauntlet fingers. Examining them as he finnished.

"I have been doing good buddy. Been doing as I have been told to do for the right prices. I happened upon torch and worked for him for a small while till I was informed that I would be working with you once more! Kinda cool." She pointed out as she set her hand down and peered around.

"It's always about the dust with him. Dust dust dust." She sighed as the wind blew gently.

Midnight had a look around the store, the issue being that she didn't use Dust very often. She looked outside the window briefly at the people chatting, but shakes her head. Despite her bad feeling, she had to put it past her. Besides, Humans were like that, she should just ignore it.

She looked around the store more, before leaning near the door. Team bonding, right now, felt like a waste of time to her.

Slash finished paying for his rounds when he asked the owner of the store, "I noticed dust prices went up. Did something happen?"

"Almost every dust store here had been robbed. Either that or cargo from the Schnee company had been stolen. People say it's the White Fang's doing, but they were just peaceful protesters back in my day so I'm not too sure" he replied with a sign.

"Are there any shipments coming to the docks today?" Slash asked.

"There are shipments coming in everyday. I wouldn't go near the docks if I were you, you might run into them" the store owner said, frowning.

"Don't worry, we can take care of ourselves" Slash smiled, gesturing to his teammates.

He picks up his box and walked to his team. "Hey guys! Change of plans, we are going to the docks!" Slash exclaimed.

"Well... according to our reports: if tonight's job go's well, we can move to phase two." Sil replied pulling out his map. "Does Torchwick have a place for us to sleep? I'm a little broke so I wont be able to rent a room. And I don't want to to play Eskimo again." He asked remembering the time he was forced to use his ice dust to make an igloo just so he had a place to sleep.

Tehengu really didn't know why he had agreed to this... Team bonding was important, but Andrea made that very difficult. Besides, he had no reason to be at the dust shop anyways, as he was not low on his supply whatsoever. He ended up just wandering aimlessly around the store after the strange meeting with that girl.

When Slash began talking about going to the docks, he walked back over to him, frowning slightly as well from what he was hearing.

"You want to investigate this possible connection." He said, more as a statement than a question. "Are you sure that's a good idea? Not that I don't trust that we can take care of ourselves, but this could easily go wrong if you are right."

Aisha listened to Silver explain that Phase two could move on as planned if tonight went well. She smiled at this. She liked it when a plan all came together and went off without a hitch. However she did hear that the Faunus got into a little tizzy with Tortchwick. They might be a problem later on.

When the next words trailed to her Pony ears she peered to him and giggled at his tale of being an Eskimo. "That sounds fun honestly. You know how much you and I love ice dust." She giggled before sighing. "But in all honesty he didn't tell me. To tell the truth though wherever he might have us stay might not be..... Shall we say.... Cozy. I would rather prefer renting a place to sleep for some time. Or if they were actually gonna get us into the academy it would be easy to keep a track on things. Who knows."

She gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "At least I got my best friend by my side. Stirring up trouble as always." She said softly and smiled.

Retracting her hand she hummed and reached into her bag. "I got some granola bars if you want one Silver." She said softly. "Wanna share?"

Slash walks to the door and looks back. "It's personal. Besides, if some thing does go wrong, I'll take full responsibility" Slash said, continuing out the door. The White Fang couldn't have done this, so he knows who really did.

"Nah. I hit a bakery before the dust store. I'm good." Silver replied patting his stomach. He looked to see the group of students from beacon headed towards the docks, but shrugged it off.

"Is there a place we can store my crate?" He asked, "I have to speak with a faunas librarian who owes us but I think he might skip town soon." He explained looking on his map for the book store labeled with the motto 'every book under the sun.' "You can come with me tomorrow to take care of that if you want." He offered before putting his map away.

She smiled and nibbled on her granola bar as he spoke. When the question as to where to place the crate she frowned a bit. "Uuumm" she said as she peered around. "Well we could hide it someplace till later. However since we don't have a place to sleep as of yet we might have to carry it around." She said.

Her eyes looked at him. The word about a librarian made her eyebrows raise and a smile adorn her features. "Easy enough. We just go to collect and....." She said looking at a group as they passed. "If he struggles we deal with him." She said softly.

After a bit she finnished her granola bar and sighed as she tossed the wrapper. "Well If the ship would get here we could make some more progress." She sighed gently.

"We could drop it off at one of Torchwick's safe houses." Silver suggested. "At least while we oversee tonight's job at... the... docks..." he continued with hesitation remembering the students started headed that way. "Should we be worried that the little brats are going to the docks?"

He had a point. Torchwick had many hiding spots for stuff. She raised an eyebrow at his next question. "They might be a problem. Hunters and huntresses in training yes but still got a thorn to jab in our sides." She huffed.

Midnight followed Slash out, part of her wanting to check the docks out ahead of the rest. Part of her had a feeling Slash would refuse, but if they were going there, no reason she couldn't scout ahead.

"Well, whatever it is, i'll scout ahead. I can take care of myself before you worry, and besides, if it's who I think it'll be.." her ears twitch slightly as if proving a point "I doubt they'll attack one of their own. See you at the docks in an hour?"

"No worries Midnight! We have already arrived" Slash chuckled, putting his hands on his hips. He activated his gauntlets, letting it extend to his elbows. "Tehengu and Midnight, take the east side. Andrea and I will take the west. Do not engage until I give the signal" Slash said, shooting his rope kunai onto the top of the wall. "Any objections?" Slash asked.

"No arguments here." Tehengu said, looking at Slash for a moment as he waited for the others to be ready. He pulled his bow out and it folded out to it's ready state, pulling the string back and forming an energy arrow as well to prepare.

"And he shall appear." Sil finished the saying for her. He picked up his crate and moved into an alleyway. He opened the crate and grabbed two canisters before closing the lid and hiding it under some garbage. He locked the canisters into his belt. "Let's go."

Andrea walked toward the stores counter carrying canister on top of canister filled with various colours of dust. " This should be enough for my week " Andrea dumped all the canisters on the counter when suddenly she heard the change of plans. "Wait...Does that mean you're not gonna pay for my dust? Aw well. Back up it is. I'm sure she won't mind." Andrea Wrote a name and an address onto a piece of paper and with a Sly smile gave the paper to the clerk. "Send the bill to this address. She should take care of everything." Andrea grabbed her dust canisters and began filling her various bottles, holster and mixes as she followed her team to the docks.

Arriving at the docks, Andrea turned toward the rest of her team and asked "Alright, I was busy restocking so I wasn't really listening, what are we doing here again? I think it had something to do with Slash wanting a strange man right?"

Midnight would have rather scouted the place out alone, but...too late for that. Still, she didn't argue at all being split up from Andrea, and with Tehengu at her side, she had faith they could handle anything.

She drew one of her blades, spinning it in her hand before looking at Tehengu "You head up around the outside, use that bow of yours. I'll go through the middle...keep me covered with that air of yours. If I get attacked, i'll defend, i'm trusting you to take them out...Got it?" She asked him, drawing out her second blade and spinning it around also. A small smile snuck onto her face, it was time to dance...