The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Midnight marked her page hearing the Headmaster wanted to speak to them, and hearing Slash...No, she couldn't let him take the blame for this...not when it was HER fault everything went down...She walked over to him as they entered the airship.

"Its my fault Slash, I jumped in without a plan, without anything but anger...Plus, you want to be a hunter, for me, it's simply a side-project in a way...I'm not letting you get expelled because of my...because I made a mistake..." she said simply, before walking over to another side of the ship, and opening her book. She knew he'd be asked what happened, and despite what she'd asked him, she had a feeling he'd put himself into the fire...She made a mental note not to let him get burnt for her stupidity.

Silver accepted the hug with a sigh. "Don't scare me like that." He said wrapping his arms around her and returned the act of affection. He let go and sat on the couch, turning on T.V. then flipping to the news.

Tehengu stood and moved with his teammates silently, not sure what to think about either of them taking responsibility for what they did. In truth, it was shared blame, but he wasn't sure if he should say anything about it.

As they flew back to the academy, they were taken to a small dark from. "Uhh okay..." Slash said as they were told to wait for the headmaster. Slash was the first to be called for, walking out of the room with a guard and soon come back. "Mr Tehengu, you are next" the guard said, opening the door.

Slash sighed as he sat down again. "I wonder how Andrea is doing" he said, looking at the ceiling.

"Please take a seat Mr Tehengu" Ospin said as he took a sip from his cup. "So, what made you think that spying on the White Fang was a good idea?"

Midnight looked over at Slash, who seemed to be fretting over Andrea. Maybe Midnight would fret with him, if she was too worried about Andrea's condition, unfortunate, the Faunus couldn't, and returned to her book giving Slash only a slight look.

"I was not aware they were the White Fang until we were already there. Besides, I could not simply leave my teammates to do something dangerous by themselves." Tehengu replied, watching Ospin from the chair. "And despite what Slash may have said about it all being his fault, the blame falls on all four of us to some extent."

"I see. For now, keep this to yourselves. We wouldn't want other students to do the same, won't we?" Ospin said, putting his hands together. "You are dismissed, Mr Tehengu"

Slash was bored, so he took out a ball and started to bounce it against the wall.

"Very well." Tehengu said, standing and walking out of the room. He looked at his two teammates as he entered the room with them in it, giving them a nod before sitting by Midnight. He took out his bow while he sat there, examining it and cleaning it where it needed it.

-outside te safe house-

An airship flies over the safe house and lands outside it. A woman dressed in red with black hair walks down the ramp accompanied by two White Fang men. They open the door to the safe house for her, standing outside as she walks in. "I heard about the ambush. I thought I told you to keep yourselves out of trouble while you are here" she said, eyeing the two young fighters.

Midnight nodded her head, standing up and entering the room, spotting her seat, and sitting herself down. The Faunus took a deep breath, before looking up at the Professor. Her mind was focused on a single thing, what did he want from her?

"According to Slash, team Samaritan went to the docks to spy on the White Fang for a reason that Slash did not say. Now, is there anything you'd like to say before I continue?" Ospin asked, peering over his glasses.

Silver stood up as Cinder walked in. "It's my fault Cinder. We were just going to watch the raid, but I felt intervention was needed when some students from beacon showed up." He said stepping between her and Aisha defensively. "The way it turns out," he said motioning to the t.v. "We saved your boyfriend's life." He said hoping to draw heat off Aisha.

Cinder narrowed her eyes, looking at the both of them. "For your sake, I hope you disguised yourselves and made no contact with the team at all. Right now, you are to meet a trusted elite of the White Fang, as well as make preparations for the next phase" she said before walking out and back into the airship.

Midnight stared at the Professor, was she meant to tell him? Did he know about her? She sighed, having no idea what Slash said didnt' help, but she wasn't looking to protect herself.

"It..it's partly my fault, we heard rumours about something happening down at the docks...It's my fault everything went as badly as it did.." She looked up at the Professor "If I had just, followed the plan, maybe the dock wouldn't have ended in flames..."

When Cinder entered, Aisha went quiet and listened to Silver take the blame. She didn't want him to get roasted by her. To tell the truth, she wasn't a big fan of Cinder. She honestly put Aisha on edge. She always felt that Cinder would make her burst into flames if she crossed her wrong.

When cinder left she stood up and shook slightly before walking to the opposite side of the room and composing herself. Feeling that chill go up her spine and giving her goosebumps.

"I'm more worried about you than the docks" Ospin said. "Everyone is to blame in this situation, but I heard from Slash that you acted...weird. That's a quote". He sighed and looked back up at Midnight. "I know it is hard to accept something that goes against your beliefs, but acting on those feelings can lead to disaster. Your teammates can help you. Tell them when you feel comfortable about it". Ospin gets up and takes his cane with him. "You are dismissed, Miss Blossom"

Midnight looked up at Ospin, surprised, she hadn't expected him to say he was worried about her! She cringed slightly hearing that Slash had noticed her behaviour, but hoped, prayed, nothing would come off it. A look of shock snuck onto her face when Ospin suggested she tell the others, as if he knew! She quickly stood up, glaring at the Professor, no way he could know about her, she was just a little kid at the time! She quickly made her way out the room, sitting down back with her team and staring at the ground.

Slash looked up and Midnight who just came back Ito the room. "You look...shaken" Slash said, scratching his head. "I'm guessing it didn't go well?"

The guard looked around before saying "You can go now."

"Uh...okay. Let's go guys" Slash said as he stood up and walked out of the room. "I'm going to check on Andrea. I know you guys aren't exactly friends, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to"

Tehengu looked at Midnight as she came back in, frowning a bit at her look. He didn't say anything, simply walking out with the two of them.

"What do you want to do, Midnight?" He asked, figuring she needed some company at the moment.

Midnight didn't reply to Slash's comment, but she knew she wasn't hiding it well. He had shaken her up, somehow he knew about her! somehow he knew, he had to! But how? She didn't understand how something she tried to safeguard so many times, was almost common knowledge to him.

She looked over at Slash, shaking her head at his 'offer', last thing she needed was Andrea! Even in the situation she was, she didn't want to deal with her, especially now. She looked over at Tehengu, her partner, even in teams of 4, he was her partner, the first person to just leave her in her own space while offering support...maybe, Ospin was partly right, start small...

"S-sorry Slash, but i'll pass this time..." she says simply, shrugging over at the other Faunus.