The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

"I see. I'll see you later in our room then" Slash said as he put his hand behind his head and walked to the infirmary. Maybe it was stupid if him to ask Midnight to visit Andrea, since they're not exactly on good terms. Then again, he's not exactly friends with her either.

"Hi, I'd like to visit Andrea Indigo" Slash asked the lady at the desk.

Silver listened Cinder and nodded at her instructions. He watched her board the airship before going to check on Aisha. "You feeling okay? I know how you feel about Cinder." He said leaning against the wall.

Aisha turned and watched Silver with a look of discomfort. "I'm fine. It's just her bright eyes burn into me every time she looks at me. I usually feel like my shield and aura can protect me from anyone. With her, it feels like she could cut through me like a hot knife to butter."

Silver fell silent as he listened to his ally. She had a point, not many intimidated Sil, but Cinder was different. She could scare the Grim without batting an eyelash. Sil decided to hug Aisha again. Bringing her into his arms, he whispered into her pony ear. "She'll have to get through me first."

Aisha watched him with wide afraid eyes as she feared she made it seem she was weak. She showed her hand, that when it came to cinder, Aisha was weak. She had a very genuine fear under her skin.

When he hugged her she froze up a small bit. Her eyes dialating as they grew wide again. Silver told her that he would defend her if it ever came down to it. She squeaked softly and moved her gauntleted hands around his back and pulled him gently as they hugged.

Absorbing as much comfort from the embrace and closing her eyes. "Th~ thank you Silver." The shield bearer squeaked. She gave a shaky sigh.

Her underlaying crush for him bubbling up gently as she relaxed in his embrace.

Silver held onto his friend, hoping he had given her the comfort she needed. In his attempt to comfort Aisha, Sil had completely forgot that Cinder was waiting for them and was caught off guard when she. "Uh... yeah... one sec." He said finally letting go of Aisha.

"Here." he said to the faunus. "I got these in Atlas, thought it was time for an upgrade." He finished before handing her a brand new scroll. He waited for her to take the device before boarding the airship.

Aisha looked to cinder. She thought she had left. However it seemed to not be the case. She sighed and let go of silver, peering over to cinder again before she received the scroll from silver.

She smiled and put it away before following him onto the ship.

The hatch closes and the airship takes off. After a while, they land next to a warehouse that Torchwick uses. The hatch opens and the White Fang men walked off the ramp. Cinder was busy scolding the pilot so she did not get off the airship.

Torchwick was in the warehouse, watching the faunus unload the dust that they had stolen from the dock.

Tehengu looked at Midnight and Slash for a moment before deciding to stick with his partner for now. Not that he didn't care what happened to her, but Andrea only really got along with Slash, no thanks to her pranking.

He walked along with Midnight, examining their surroundings silently.

Midnight walked with Tehengu, for now just being thankful of the silence. She looked at him, part of her didn't want to, but, he had to know, if no one else, he had to. He was the one person she trusted, the person who didn't see her for her ears, but for, who she was, protected her after the Grimm attack, the person she could talk to, say anything, and not be judged for it...

Slowly, she stopped walking, before grabbing Tehengu's hand and forcing him to look at her "J-just say it! I know you and everyone else know, j-just say it to my face!" she yelled at him, her mind jumping a step, assuming Ospin had told Slash and Tehengu about her connection to the Fangs...

Aisha stood and walked down the ramp. Looking at her fellow Faunus as she started heading into the warehouse. She looked around some more and spotted Torchwick.

Taking a step forward to say something to him but retracted thet when she gauged he was busy. She spun around on her right heel and walked to a random crate before sitting down and opening her shield.

She grunted with the weight and set it down with a heavy thump.

Opening her pack and bringing out her maitinence for her shield. Placing some polish on a rag and starting to clean her metal of her shield. She had to keep it maintained or else it could degrade. Not that over two feet of steel could really break.

Torchwick turned aroun and saw the teens and walked up to them. "Oh look, she sent the kids again! This is turning out just like the divorce." he said, putting his arms around them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slash nods at the lady before walking to Andrea's room. He knocks a few times and presses his ear against the door. Hearing nothing, he opens the door and looks around. "Angel? Are you awake?"

Midnight started at Tehengu, a look of shock on her face. D-did he really not know?!

"W-with the docks...a-and the White Fang..a-and that human..." she stutters out, looking extremely confused that Tehengu didn't seem to know what she was trying to tell him.

Silver followed Aisha off the airship and began to inspect his surroundings. White Fang members were unloading dust crates from their heist.

Torchwick seemed busy at a crate, so he decided his efforts would be useful unloading crates off the airship. He was about to assist the faunus when Torchwick suddenly wrapped his arms around Aisha and Sil.

Silver quickly escaped Torchwick's grasp and turned to the conman. "Good to see you too, Roman 'Candle'" Silver said sarcastically. "You're welcome by the way." He finished before going to help the White Fang.

Aisha gently brushed torch off after the hug and blinked. She shook her head. "Those kids at the academy sure did give you a run for your money." She said as she went back to polishing her shield.

She found that her dust canister loader was chipped. She started sanding it to get rid of the chip and aighed.

Aisha blinked. "We provided cover from afar so you could get away torchwick." She said softly. She dried off her shield and collapsed it. Setting it on the holder In The small of her back.

Midnight shook her head, was he really that, oblivious? No, couldn't be, maybe he hadn't seen the connection, or just...wasn't letting those actions change his judgement of her...That was it..She shook her head again, if no one, he needed to know, he'd trust her.

"I...I didn't mean that...The White Fang, I.." she weakly lets go of Tehengi's hand "I was a member...of the Fang..."

Midnight looked away, half expected him to yell, or push her, or do something! Instead, she looked at him shocked as he seemingly didn't care. Confusion entered her face as she looked at him.

"D-didn't know that...t-that's your reaction...I fought, killed, stole for the Fang, crime spree after another.." She took a step back from Tehengu, half out of fear of his reaction, half out of her body screaming at her to run away and leave the academy forever 

Tehengu remained silent for a second after she finished speaking, then opened his mouth to speak as well.

"Midnight, you may have worked for them in the past, and what you did wasn't good, but now you're working against them. Besides, nobody is perfect." He said, sighing slightly. He had to stay calm, he couldn't blame her for something she likely had no part in.

Midnight couldn't believe it, how he was reacting...it was, impossible! No one could be this calm, she'd basically admitted to being a terrorist by definition because she'd assorted with the Fangs, yet, he didn't seem to care!

"I...b-but...I didn't want to work against them...I-it just sorta happened...y-you're..taking this...too calmly..."