The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

OOC said:

Figured I'd insert a little something here just so that it wasn't just like "Andrea did absolutly nothing until Slash arrived." which I felt would be boring.

" I know. But I couldn't just let them go alone. Besides, I didn't know it would end the way it did. " Andrea looked away from her guest, flopped back onto her pillow and sighed. " I mean, I guess that doesn't excuse why I thought I could pilot a ship. But what else was I suppose to do? You know as well as I do that I'm not a head to head fighter. " Right as she finished her thought and before her guest could express hers, they heard knocks at the door.

The room went silent for a moment as both girls were surprised by the sudden intrusion. When Slash opened the door, and the other women noticed who it was, she took it as her time to leave. " You seem to have company. I'll leave you two to your business. " While she made her way past Slash, she gave him a look, Not many people could tell her looks apart do to her natural deadpan, but she gave him a look and attempted to size Slash up. " I'm expecting things from you Slash Claw. I do hope that you do not let me down. " and with that, she walked down the hall and was gone.

" Sorry about that. She can be a little... Strange. " Andrea sat herself up and gave Slash a warm smile. Of all the people who could have shown up she was glad it was him.

Slash was confused at what the woman said to him. Who was she? Why does she expect things from him? How did she know him in the first place. He figured that it wasn't the time to barrage Andrea with a bunch of questions at the moment.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation. How are you feeling?" Slash said, cracking a small smile. A part of him still felt guilty about how Andrea got injured in the first place, so he found himself unable to look at her. He pu his hand behind his neck and tried to keep smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had that under control" Torchwick said, gritting his teeth.

Torchwick raised his cane and said, "Listen you little punk! If it were up to me, I would take you and your girlfriend and I would..."

"Do what, Roman?" a voice interrupted him. It came from Cinder, who gracefully walked onto a lift and came down.

"Haha. I'd...uh...not kill them?" Torchwick nervously chuckled.

"Did you eliminate the would-be runaway?" Cinder asked him as she walked a up to them.

"Beleive me, this is an effort." He said under his breath, sighing slightly. "Midnight, You aren't part of the Fang anymore. You are working to make up for your mistakes and help people." He said louder, watching her.

Midnight stared at Tehengu in shock, he didn't seem to care at all she had been a member of the Fang, only that she wasn't anymore. She shook her head before almost leaping forward, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him as tightly as she could, refusing to losen her grip on him. Her head was resting on his chest while she hugged him, shaking slightly as she took a deep breath.

Aisha looked to torchwick and frowned. His words bouncing off of her like harmless projectiles. She rolled her eyes and sighed before cinder came and interrupted him.

She turned her gaze away and went quiet as she spoke.

Midnight kelp a tight grip of Tehengu during the hug, as if she was scared he'd vanish if she weakened it slightly. She felt him return the hug, realizing she was probably coming off as weird, and eventually breaking the hug, taking a step back and smiling up at Tehengu "I...S-sorry...Its just...everyone who knew, c-called me a terrorist, criminal, exile... I-it's just nice to finally meet someone.... who doesn't judge me for it..." she smiles weakly up at him

Silver stepped up. "Aisha and I had intentions of take care of the dog tomorrow." He said

"I think he's some sorta cat" said a white fang that was listening.

"What like a puma?" Asked sil

"Yeah there you go."

Aisha giggled. "Yea a puma." She giggled before sighing. She pulled her hood down and her pony ears appeared out of her hair. She scratched them and sighed before rolling her eyes. "He owns a book place yea? Every book under the sun or some stuff." She said.

She put her hands in the pockets of her hoodie. "Honestly I like books." She mumbled.

"Quiet!" Cinder said, "You have already disobeyed one of my orders. Do you hope to disobey another?" She turns to Torchwick and glares at him. "Why wasn't this matter taken care of?" she asked him.

Torchwick points at the crates of dust in the warehouse. "Sorry! I was alittle busy stealing every spec of dust in the kingdom! Just look around, I've got the city running scared. Cops camping around every corner, dust prices off the roof..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slash waited for Andrea's response, still unable to look at her. Maybe to make things better, they could hangout as a team and have fun together. Then again, the team was sort of split in half. Then there is this dance thing that's coming soon, should he ask Andrea to go with him? He was pretty sure Andrea hates him and doesn't want anything to with him, but he tries his best not to take a hint.

" I'm ok I guess. Still sore in a lot of places, My face hurts because of mademoiselle "  Andrea said as she rubbed her cheek then pointed toward the door. " But I'm sure she means well. " She said while looking at the little get well soon balloon that was tied to her left arms cast. " Anyway, The doctors say that with the use of their healing semblences and some rest I should be all better real soon. But anyway, W-what about you? How are you? Did I miss anything while I was stuck here? 

Relieved to hear that Andrea was okay, he takes a seat next to her and smiles. "I'm not that terribly injured. You kinda missed an interrogation from Ospin. Oh, you almost got fined for flying an aircraft without a license." he chuckled. He lightly hits her head, before patting her. "Don't do anything reckless like that again. Now, let me sign your cast!" Slash said, putting out a marker from no where.

Aisha flinched when Cinder barked. She hid her pony ears again and slid her hood over her head and stood passively as torchwick defended himself. She blinked. "Silver and I could go take care of it." She said gently.

As Torchwick continued to ramble on. Cinder turned to Aisha as she spoke. "Since Roman is clearly incapable of handling it, eliminate the runaway as soon as possible." she said.

"...if you guys wouldn't mind filling me in on your grand master plan, it might actually make my next string of robberies go a little smoother!" Torchwick said.

"Oh Roman, have a little faith. You'll know what you need when you need to know" Cinder said as he walked up to him and touched his face. "Besides, we are done with dust. We're moving, so tell the White Fang to clear this building. I'll send you details and coordinates after we tell our partner our plans for phase two" she said, glancing at Silver and Aisha before walking out of the warehouse and onto the airship.

She gave a obedient nod to cinder before turning and walking off out of the warehouse and peered around the streets. She gave a inhale and exhale before sitting down on the ground to wait for silver to come along so they could get the job done.

Silver gave Cinder a confirming glance "We'll get it done." He said before following Aisha out into the dark street. He exited the door to see her sitting on the ground. He approached her and offered her a hand up. "You ready to go?"

"It's in the past. I would rather judge you by what you have become, not what you have been in the past." Tehengu said as he smiled back at her slightly. At least that was done with, he had calmed himself just fine. He did not like the White Fang, but Midnight did not have to get that.

Aisha glanced up to silver and then to his hand before smiling and reaching up to take his hand. She got up and smiled at him warmly before patting him on the shoulder. "As ready as I will ever be."

Andrea sighed in relief at Slashs words. " Glad to hear it. All of it really. Those would have been the last things I would have needed. I'm already indepted and I'm not sure how I would have justified a ship jacking to the headmaster. "  Andrea looked at her cast and presented it to Slash. " Go ahead, But it won't really last. The cast is coming off soon. "  She said as she Booped Slash wtih her casted hand.

(Sorry for the small post)

Slash laughed at Andrea's words, blushing slightly when she touched his nose. "By the way, I'm planning a team hangout for tomorrow to celebrate our...partial victory. You guys can vote on what you'd like to do, as long as we do it as a team" he said as he signed her cast. After signing, he got up a said "I'm going back to our dorm. Let me know when you are let off by the doctors". He waves his scroll to say he's expecting a text.

Silver helped Aisha to her feet before removing her hood from her head. "Why do you wear this silly thing?" He said picking it up with his index finger and thumb. "I understand when your trying to be covert, but some people like to look at you."

Aisha squeaked in surprise as he pulled her hood down. Her pony ears popping up as she looked at him and listened to him speak. She glanced between his hand and his face before blinking her red eyes.

"I.... I dunno really....." She blushed. "Not very many humans like my Faunus side. So I like to hide it the best I can. You know?" She said softly. "Ever since I was young I kinda got picked on for who I was." She said gently.

She put her hands in her pockets. "I have to cut my pony tail too. So I look as human as possable." She said gently.

• Like 1

Midnight smiles up at him, she hadn’t expected this in her wildness dreams, yet, here was someone who didn’t call her a terriosit for knowing what she truly had been. “T-thanks…J-just don’t tell the others, please? The less they know, t-the better…”